X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Krypt0nite
    Radioactive!
    • Feb 13, 2010

Superman Wave 2 up for pre-order

FTC and CTVT have the 2nd Superman wave up for pre-order, with an estimated January delivery.

Jimmy looks great---his head looks like it is in scale; can't wait to get him: I've already got a signal watch ready for him!

I'll probably get Lois as well---she fits in nicely with the Mego gals.

Clark I already have; Perry is a maybe.
    Last edited by Krypt0nite; Oct 15, '15, 9:54 PM.
  • Jeffdmia
    • Oct 7, 2013

Sorry, but without the packaging, I would have no idea that is Perry White! Not a good sign....kind of a wasted figure in my opinion.

Comment

• houseofdracula
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 11, 2011

I don't collect Superman but I like these.
      The House of Dracula - Monster Model Museum.
      https://www.facebook.com/houseofdracula

Comment

• megalomaniac001
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 24, 2009

Hmmmm... I like Jimmy, Lois looks good too, not sure I love the eyes, but they are Megosque I suppose. Perry needs some white in his hair and a cigar! I'll pass on Clark only because I have a custom already. Pretty good looking series. An all civilian wave is an interesting choice, but I for one will be happy to have these in my collection!

Comment

• Krypt0nite
          Radioactive!
          • Feb 13, 2010

I think Perry would look more authentic if he was gray at the temples. That's an easy fix though.

Lots of possibilities for Jimmy variants: Elastic Lad, Wolf Boy, Alien, etc.
          Last edited by Krypt0nite; Oct 15, '15, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Why release Perry like that? The hair detailing is traditional and in fact pictured on FTC clip art. I hope it's a slip-up on the prototype. I like the wave otherwise.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• ovenmitt
              Persistent Member
              • May 26, 2009

Yes, I've wanted these since the figures were shown back in March, but they were originally due Summer. The figures look the same so why the delay to January?

I've wanted Clark since 1974 when I was 4 and he is a good repro. Lois and Jimmy are nice, too, but Perry needs a jacket or vest at least. And white temples.

This has me worried we'll only get FTC Santa Claus figure himself in time for Christmas.

Ra's Al Ghul has been shown but will Batman wave 4 make it in 2015? Super Friends 1? When will New Teen Titans figures be shown? Scooby Doo? Hanna Barbara?

I even wanted to give the Monkees to my sister for Christmas or her birthday 2 days later!

Christmas has always been best time for Megos!
              Last edited by ovenmitt; Oct 15, '15, 11:25 PM.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

Stepford Lois? I thought she'd have the new high heel shoes, too. I'll get Jimmy when the wave gets the loose bagged treatment.
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Brown Bear
                  Still Old School
                  • Feb 14, 2008

They look fantastic and as a huge fan of silver age Superman these are a must have.
                  Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• JediJaida
                    Talkative Member
                    • Jun 14, 2008

Wicked Witch shoes on Lois? They have brand new heels for females and they cop out with THOSE???
                    JediJaida

Comment

• Teemu
                      Persistent Member
                      • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by ovenmitt
                      This has me worried we'll only get FTC Santa Claus figure himself in time for Christmas.
                      Pretty much that's it.I was told that 66 Batman wave 5 is next year now...don't hold your breath of any of the announced stuff coming out this year...looks like they will now be 2016 releases

Comment

• lilbrosj66
                        Persistent Member
                        • Jul 4, 2011

Originally posted by JediJaida
                        Wicked Witch shoes on Lois? They have brand new heels for females and they cop out with THOSE???
                        That was the first thing I noticed, too. All in all, a great series but putting her out with those shoes is just lazy. Black Glinda/Dinah shoes would have been much better than what she is wearing! Witch shoes? Really? And after receiving my series 4 Batman figures with Bookworm and Alfred, I KNOW they could have put better glasses on CK. Easy fixes though.

Comment

• JediJaida
                          Talkative Member
                          • Jun 14, 2008

I'd like to see Glinda shoes in better plastic and other color options. They would outclass the WW shoes by a mile.

I just hope that the HP female shoes are differen than the WW or I will hav a fit.
                          JediJaida

Comment

• Brown Bear
                            Still Old School
                            • Feb 14, 2008

Lois' shoes?! Really! Get a life people. 😣
                            Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• tiinacat
                              Museum Patron
                              • Feb 4, 2015

Once Clark is in my hands Figures will have accurately released every original DC mego. Isis aside. Congratulations FTC

Everything else is gravy.

I'm cool with everything else pushed back, till after Christmas. Maybe an 18 inch Superman will be under the tree now.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎