Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idea for 66 Batman exclusives people would want...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

Idea for 66 Batman exclusives people would want...

FTC already has 8" skeleton bodies, and now with a 66 removable cowl coming, how about the skeletonized remains of Batman and Robin from "The Mad Hatter Runs Afoul"? Those would look freaking AMAZING.
  • Joshua the Atomic Robot
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 14, 2012

That's a great idea. I think FTC's skeleton bodies are really fragile, though. Has anyone ever bought one that didn't need to be glued together? But I'd still like to see it. It would be a pretty easy custom, too, if they don't make official ones.

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 11, 2014

A.The skeleton heads are Vampires. B. Not a chance of those getting approved by DC. C.You can easily make that one yourself.( I have a few already!)

Comment

• enyawd72
        Maker of Monsters!
        • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
        A.The skeleton heads are Vampires. B. Not a chance of those getting approved by DC. C.You can easily make that one yourself.( I have a few already!)
        So...DC will allow Batman to be turned into a robot bunny, but not a skeleton. Yeah, that sounds about right. Too bad.

Comment

• rlkrefft
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 14, 2010

But what about real key important variants still not made? I like the upcoming ones of Egghead, King Tut, Shame and Mad Hatter, but how can FTC expect folks to buy these when we still don't have major varients like the Surfer Batman and Surfer Joker, Vote For Penguin or Riddler in his jacket and hat? I mean the Vote for Penguin episodes are probably some of the best episodes of season 2, and Surfs Up is one of the most remembered episodes of the lacking season 3. Frank wore the jacket and hat almost as often as he wore the jumpsuit. Who is deciding on these varients? Why are key versions still MIA yet we get tied up Batman/Robin and Prisoner Shame? I wouldn't mind having the skeleton Batman/Robin myself. I sure would have picked them up over the tied up versions (and I bet a tied up Batgirl will probably happen too)

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 11, 2014

Like I posted many many times. The Line is far from over. Sit tight and roll your pennies. There's plenty coming and RIGHT around the corner!

The 4 new Bat-66 variants are for next year. You got some surprises coming this year!

Comment

• rlkrefft
              Veteran Member
              • Mar 14, 2010

Like I posted many many times. The Line is far from over. Sit tight and roll your pennies. There's plenty coming and RIGHT around the corner!

The 4 new Bat-66 variants are for next year. You got some surprises coming this year!
              I have all my pennies ready to go.

Comment

• Toycade
                Museum Super Collector
                • Jul 8, 2014

I read every single suggestion and report what your are saying to the guys at FTC. Ultimately, they decide what gets produced regardless of what anyone thinks, as it should be. They present their selections, I decide if I want to participate. They plan these figures a full year ahead of release so it is easy to feel like they "aren't listening." They are! I am! Keep those ideas coming! I have seen some pretty cool suggestions that I would have never thought of.
                Last edited by Toycade; Sep 10, '15, 9:31 PM.

Comment

• rlkrefft
                  Veteran Member
                  • Mar 14, 2010

Originally posted by Toycade
                  I read every single suggestion and report what your are saying to the guys at FTC. Ultimately, they decide what gets produced. I decide if I want to participate. They plan these figures a full year ahead of release so it is easy to feel like they "aren't listening." They are! I am! Keep those ideas coming! I have seen some pretty cool suggestions that I would have never thought of.
                  How about this Catwoman varient from "The Cats Meow" season 2 episode. image.jpg

Comment

• Toycade
                    Museum Super Collector
                    • Jul 8, 2014

It would be hard for me to pass up any Catwoman variant. With so many versions of Catwoman to choose from, I would be surprised if a Catwoman didn't show up as a variant in the next 2 years.

Comment

• Teemu
                      Persistent Member
                      • Dec 15, 2010

well there is only about 3-4 months left in this year.If this stuff is around the corner as you say,what is the hold up with the reveals and pre-orders then?

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎