X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Toycade
    Museum Super Collector
    • Jul 8, 2014

The next Toycade Exclusive is...

The next Toycade exclusive is...up in the air. We are really on the fence about participating in the exclusives after the disappointment with Vote For Batman. (Please no more comments about our choice. Your lack of participation speaks volumes!) It's STILL the best looking standard Batman figure you don't have. The much improved paint app on the face is worth it alone...but I digress. Just for fun, if you could put any existing or announced 66 figure in a new costume for an exclusive, which would you choose? Yet another Joker? A 3rd Alfred? A 2nd Barbara Gordon? A 3rd Robin? Or are you simply finished with variants PERIOD? Your comments are important. Get me off the fence. TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!
  • Krypt0nite
    Radioactive!
    • Feb 13, 2010

I was unaware of the improved paint app on Vote for Batman...could you post some comparison pics?

My most-wanted variants are Surf's Up Batman & Joker, and Alfred in the bat-suit.

Comment

• Toycade
      Museum Super Collector
      • Jul 8, 2014

Those are great suggestions. I think the Surf's Up Batman and Joker have enough appeal to warrant a standard release. Alfred in Bat-Suit would be a strong figure. My friend Scott Beatty who used to be the editor of Toyfare magzine, is working on a review for us on the Vote For Batman figure. Once he posts, I will share with you guys.

Comment

• Brown Bear
        Still Old School
        • Feb 14, 2008

I'd say ppl want a second Gorshin wearing a derby hat and jacket but not sure if that would be considered a variant.
        Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Toycade
          Museum Super Collector
          • Jul 8, 2014

I would snatch that figure up right away! But I would be surprised if FTC didn't include an improved Riddler in a future wave. Thanks for taking the time to post!

Comment

• MIB41
            Eloquent Member
            • Sep 25, 2005

For me an existing character with a different set of threads that would be a "must-have" would be Alfred in Batman's outfit. BUT...BUT... the removable cowl would have to come with him. That will be out soon, so that should be doable. And yes the face paints on the Vote for Batman edition are measurably better. I brought attention to that during my review.

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
              To Fear is Not Logical...
              • Feb 17, 2008

A Riddler with the suit and hat would be a definite purchase for me. Would like to see a removable mask Gorshin, too.

Another possibility, but would require a lot of "props" would be the Riddler as the silent movie director with Mego sized film camera on tripod.
              It's all good!

Comment

• Teemu
                Persistent Member
                • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by Toycade
                The next Toycade exclusive is...up in the air. We are really on the fence about participating in the exclusives after the disappointment with Vote For Batman. (Please no more comments about our choice. Your lack of participation speaks volumes!) It's STILL the best looking standard Batman figure you don't have. The much improved paint app on the face is worth it alone...but I digress. Just for fun, if you could put any existing or announced 66 figure in a new costume for an exclusive, which would you choose? Yet another Joker? A 3rd Alfred? A 2nd Barbara Gordon? A 3rd Robin? Or are you simply finished with variants PERIOD? Your comments are important. Get me off the fence. TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!
                simple- a NEW character like False Face...someone like that

Variants don't sell compared to NEW characters we don't have yet....bring me a new character I don't have and I'll buy from you

Comment

• Toycade
                  Museum Super Collector
                  • Jul 8, 2014

A variant release will never introduce a new character. Not on purpose anyway. Sculpting a new head for a limited release figure is simply too expensive. A variant will always be a variation of an existing character.

Comment

• rlkrefft
                    Veteran Member
                    • Mar 14, 2010

Like everyone, I would want the Surfer Batman and Surfer Joker most, followed by Riddler in jacket and hat. Rounding out my top 10 would be Vote For Penguin, Jockey Penguin, Removable Mask Riddler (Jumpsuit), Lee's Catwoman, George's Mr. Freeze, King Tut with the colorful feathers and Removable Pink Cowl Batman.

Comment

• tllgn
                      Persistent Member
                      • Feb 6, 2010

how about a bat-tusie batman with a smile and gloved hands for the dance ,unless thats to much sculpting ,i would buy a 2 of them.a Robin
                      with a mean face ,When he got brainwashed and kicked batmans booty.would be cool.

Comment

• Toycade
                        Museum Super Collector
                        • Jul 8, 2014

You could make a face in a different color, but you couldn't change an expression. Shall we fast track the "Red For No Reason" Batman? I like the idea of a Removable Pink Cowl Batman. That way, if you missed the standard Batman, Pink Cowl Batman, or Batman With Removable Cowl, you could get them all with one purchase. Makes sense from a retailers point of view anyway.
                        Last edited by Toycade; Sep 2, '15, 9:46 PM.

Comment

• Toycade
                          Museum Super Collector
                          • Jul 8, 2014

How much mileage can you get out of a Barbara Gordon or Chief O'Hara? I would easily pick up a removable cowl Batgirl. Is there really anything more you can do with Chief O'Hara? Not thinking the market really NEEDS a 2nd Chief O'Hara. Any desire to see Barbra Gordon in a different set of clothes? Any desire to see a 2nd Bookworm?

Comment

• monitor_ep
                            Talkative Member
                            • May 11, 2013

How about the Female Robin Molly from Smack in the Middle.

Molly.jpeg
                            Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• houseofdracula
                              Veteran Member
                              • Nov 11, 2011

I was watching a (King Tut) episode tonight where Bruce & Dick went to an Egyptian themed costume party and both had on Egyptian styled costumes but I don't (unfortunately) have any photos to post of it.
                              I WOULD BUY THOSE!

I was able to dig up a few photos of previous mentioned ideas.
                              Surf's up, Joker.
                              v joker 020.jpg
                              Surf's up, Batman.
                              batman surf 001.jpg
                              Surf's up, Barbara.
                              1780091_733930123347892_491915459249665723_o.jpg
                              Riddler in suit & hat.
                              v riddle 009.jpg
                              Alfred in Bat Costume.
                              d duo 46.jpg
                              The House of Dracula - Monster Model Museum.
                              https://www.facebook.com/houseofdracula

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎