X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilbrosj66
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 4, 2011

Wonder Woman

Just ran a quick test on a scrap of fabric today to see where I might be able to use my embroidery machine on the clothing for some of my custom figures. Still learning all the ins and outs but I think there are definitely some possibilities here. Most likely for POTA figures.

P1030404.jpg

P1030407.jpg
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Wow--so do you scan an image and turn it into an embroidered copy?

I immediately thought of doing 2 colors of embroidered vines onto olive knit and turning it into a Swamp-Thing bodysuit...and I think Brian Leitner used embroidery to add vine detailing to Poison Ivy's leggings.

This could also be used for something like Annie Oakley's skirt for an American west figure.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• lilbrosj66
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 4, 2011

Originally posted by PNGwynne
      Wow--so do you scan an image and turn it into an embroidered copy?

I immediately thought of doing 2 colors of embroidered vines onto olive knit and turning it into a Swamp-Thing bodysuit...and I think Brian Leitner used embroidery to add vine detailing to Poison Ivy's leggings.

This could also be used for something like Annie Oakley's skirt for an American west figure.
      All good possibilities. I'm sure there are more, too. The machine I have has a USB port so I just hook my laptop to it. I can import images into the software and then it sends it to the machine. Pretty cool really!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎