PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Happy Days Fonz figures in Bulk

imaglimmer
May 30, '07, 11:38 PM
Looking for these figures in bulk. I know there are 4 different CTVT versions, I'm looking for a bunch. Anybody have ideas?

Hulk
May 31, '07, 12:07 AM
Are you looking for each type, complete, or are you more interested in the bodies and heads? I can probably come up with a good number of bodies/heads, or specifically the Blue Jacketed exclusive. Feel free to contact me directly, although I may not be able to respond or give exact numbers until after Mego Meet.

Other wise I am probably in the single digits for any other particular example.

Meule
May 31, '07, 4:21 AM
Looking for these figures in bulk. I know there are 4 different CTVT versions, I'm looking for a bunch. Anybody have ideas?

Do we even wanna know what you're up to with these? :smiley1:

imaglimmer
May 31, '07, 6:58 AM
I'm looking for carded Fonz figures, any type...maybe 150-200? I'm planning a give away for kids (you may know that Henry Winkler is now a best-selling children's author and can sure draw a crowd of youngsters and their parents).

palitoy
May 31, '07, 8:29 AM
Have you tried M&J Variety? They seem to have bought the majority of CTVT overstock.

Psychopath
May 31, '07, 4:38 PM
I am sure if you contacted ctvt, and told them what you wanted and why they might cut you a deal.:juggleyes_y:

JDeRouen
May 31, '07, 6:01 PM
I have a lot of them. PM me and we'll talk, if you haven't already found them elsewhere.