• mickeymoosemego
          Veteran Member
          • Jul 11, 2014

Me playing with them already!

Comment

• lilbrosj66
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 4, 2011

I got mine notice, too. But not from FTC. I got my notice via a call from my husband asking why there was another charge on our bank card to FTC for toys?! Woops! Did I forget to mention that I ordered more figures? Guess who's doing dishes tonight?

Comment

• JimCem99
              New Yorker stuck in Hell!
              • Jan 30, 2010

I got my email earlier.

Comment

• darkbros
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 3, 2012

Mickey, I have to ask..is that FA Batgirl a straight arm or bendable arm version?
                Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
                https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------
                "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• scott metzger
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jul 9, 2007

Got Batgirl Saturday (and she uses the standard female body, no straight arm). I really like the black suit. Only minor nits are that the eyes on mine are looking to the left a little, and the black on the cowl needs to be a little wider to line up with the black mask on the face. Overall, though, the black on the mask effect works quite well. The shorter boots actually work a bit better here; they lack the bat shape, of course, but the art the figure is based on has fairly short versions of the yellow bat-boots.

Comment

• mlowitt
                    • Aug 26, 2014

Received a yellow cape Robin instead of the green cape Robin I ordered. When I emailed FTC, I suggested they send me the correct item with a return shipping label. Their response was that I should return the incorrect item using "the cheapest means possible" and they would send me the correct item and refund my shipping cost. Is it wrong that I find it unacceptable that I have to address this and bear the risk of the item getting lost using the cheapest method?

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

^Give me a break. It's their mistake--I'd return it priority with tracking, just as I'd ship anything else.
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• MIB41
                        Eloquent Member
                        • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by mlowitt
                        Received a yellow cape Robin instead of the green cape Robin I ordered. When I emailed FTC, I suggested they send me the correct item with a return shipping label. Their response was that I should return the incorrect item using "the cheapest means possible" and they would send me the correct item and refund my shipping cost. Is it wrong that I find it unacceptable that I have to address this and bear the risk of the item getting lost using the cheapest method?
                        No worries. Once I received an entirely different set of figures from what I had ordered. I received similar verbiage. The cheapest return (for me) was a well packaged box with tracking and insurance. They credited me the full amount of my return and got my replacement figures to me quickly. I think while the wording is poor, I believe the intent is to be reasonable in returning the item (for example, don't overnight it). So don't be sheepish about packing it good and sticking insurance and tracking on it. Just make sure to place a copy of the shipping bill in with your return and they will get it credited to your account.

Comment

• Boywonder0
                          Persistent Member
                          • Dec 29, 2007

Originally posted by MIB41
                          No worries. Once I received an entirely different set of figures from what I had ordered. I received similar verbiage. The cheapest return (for me) was a well packaged box with tracking and insurance. They credited me the full amount of my return and got my replacement figures to me quickly. I think while the wording is poor, I believe the intent is to be reasonable in returning the item (for example, don't overnight it). So don't be sheepish about packing it good and sticking insurance and tracking on it. Just make sure to place a copy of the shipping bill in with your return and they will get it credited to your account.
                          ^^^ What Tom said! It happened to me once as well and they credited incurred shipping cost to my account. FTC/CTVT are great people to deal with! ^^^

Comment

• Boy_Wonder_1978
                            Career Member
                            • Apr 30, 2015

Originally posted by mlowitt
                            Is it wrong that I find it unacceptable that I have to address this and bear the risk of the item getting lost using the cheapest method?
                            If they're sending an immediate replacement, then I'd say it's good customer service. Even if you have to wait for a (return postage) refund due to the requested cheaper/slow postage.
                            If they're expecting you to wait though (at their request), then I'd kick up a fuss, especially as it was their mistake in the first place.

Comment

• mlowitt
                              • Aug 26, 2014

No, I return the incorrect item. Then, they ship the correct one and return the postage. I am ok with the error, I just think they should send me the return label. I am even willing to ship it back and wait for the proper figure if they provide the postage upfront.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎