X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JediJaida
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 14, 2008

12 inch articulated female body

Why weren't these ever produced? I remember seeing the prototypes on FTC's main site, when they first released news of their improved female body.
    JediJaida
  • mirrorman
    On Patrol
    • Jul 18, 2011

H JJ, 12 inch articulated female body would be good, 18" would be even BETTER .. 18" BATGIRL better.

Only have 7 Batgirls , I need more.

Comment

• Timothy2251
      Jerks beef with Ten Bears
      • Mar 15, 2008

Maybe if/when they get around to making Giganta for the Legion of Doom series? Imagine a two-pack of both her and Apache Chief at 12" or 18"! Oh, my aching wallet!
      "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• scott metzger
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by Timothy2251
        Maybe if/when they get around to making Giganta for the Legion of Doom series? Imagine a two-pack of both her and Apache Chief at 12" or 18"! Oh, my aching wallet!
        Ah, but it would be a sweet pain...

Comment

• JediJaida
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 14, 2008

Well, I called them today, and asked if they were ever going to produce the 12" female body, and was told "Not at this time".

I also expressed concerns over the miss of the Daisy figure, as well as the horrid figure she has. As well as the fact that the clothes for the 8" nonarticulated figure don't fit the one that is articulated.

I think he got tired of dealing with me very quickly, and simply acknowledged everything I said just to get me off of the phone.

It's too bad that neither Doc nor Craig is making a 12" articulated body for either males or females. That might be good.

I mean, if you go so far as to put up a picture of a prototype of a figure that you say you are going to produce, and just leave expectant customers hanging in the air about it, shouldn't you simply come out and say that you are not going to make it after all?

I have to admit that I was disappointed in the fact that they aren't going to produce it; I was looking forward to 12" female Megos, with proportionate sized heads (hopefully, please God!), proper fitting clothing and costumes, and all at good prices.
          JediJaida

Comment

• tllgn
            Persistent Member
            • Feb 6, 2010

I guess you didnt get a chance to ask them about the "18" articulated body ^^.if you ever find out ,i would like to know if they do the "18'
            size supergals.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎