X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madmarva
    Talkative Member
    • Jul 7, 2007

How about the Suicide Squad?

With the Suicide Squad movie coming out next year, a line of Suicide Squad members would be fun. Of course, I'd prefer the comic book versions.

Wave I
    Amanda Waller
    Deadshot
    Bronze Tiger
    Vixen

Wave 2
    Rick Flagg
    Nightshade
    Enchantress
    Captain Boomerang

Doom Patrol and Challengers of the Unknown would be fun down the line.
  • scott metzger
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 9, 2007

A good idea for a movie tie-in there, and the Wall would make a great figure (although I think it would have to be the first female character ever built on the male Penguin/Boss Hogg body; can't see any other way to do her and have it come out anywhere near right). And you get a great chance to do some villains that are still popular even today (we already have Boomerbutt coming in the Flash line).

Doom Patrol and the Challs would make great figures, as well. Elasti-Girl would be another great opportunity to use the 18" body for something that goes with the 8" figures, and they could go into the second DP roster from the 70's, the actual Mego era. The Challengers would be easy; all they'd need is four new head s and one costume for all the guys, then do June, the one female member. And if we're dipping into that era, we'd definitely need the Metal Men. That would be an opportunity to do something that could be used for other figures, as well: make a body with removable arms and extensions that could pop into the shoulders. Use it for transformations for the robots, and for stretching for folks like Elongated Man, Plastic Man and maybe even a similar female body for Platinum and Madame Rouge.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎