X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jwyblejr
    galactic yo-yo
    • Apr 6, 2006

DC Direct at KBs?

I saw elsewhere on-line that someone said they found DC Direct figures at KBs for six bucks. And no,it's not an April Fool's thing. It was posted on the 2nd.
  • MegoGeekJr
    Youngest Mego Lover
    • Dec 6, 2005

Yep, it's true.
    my older brother got me a robot superman with Beppo and the Crisis on infinte earths Superboy. not a bad deal at all!
    My heighten mutant sense never lies..........................................This ain't lemonade.

Comment

• toys2cool
      Ultimate Mego Warrior
      • Nov 27, 2006

too bad there's not many Kb's left,I have one by my house though if anyone needs me to look for a specific figure
      "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
      My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

Our nearby KB Toyworks has had some DCD in from time to time. Kingdom Come Series II, Crisis on Infinite Earths series II, Identity Crisis, etc. I haven't lucked into any great figures I don't have there yet, but at $6 a pop they are good for my son (even though they don't hold up to much play).

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• jds1911a1
          Alan Scott is the best GL
          • Aug 8, 2007

I have seen Kingdom comes at 5 below too

Comment

• spamn
            Minty and All-Original!
            • Mar 28, 2002

Just recently saw the Justice Society set for 5.98 apiece, I think was the price.

Comment

• BlackKnight
              The DarkSide Customizer
              • Apr 16, 2005

I only saw this once at KB.. I wasn't interested in anything,.. but the Crisis Hawkman,.. only because I was hoping he was there for 5 bucks. But he wasn't. I think KB gets the lines or figures that don't sell well or something for a discounted price. I know with DCD figures,.. after they are marketed threw Previews,.. comicbook shops & stores like Suncoast, or what Have you, after they buy a certain amount of sets, they then can buy as many of the "one figure" they want in the set,.. unless ofcourse it the "chase" figure. No one bought that many of the Justice AquaMan or Flash figures,.. thats why they go for about 70bucks today,.. not that many were made,.. because the pre-orders were not that high.. I think KB gets the "leftover" unwanted figures.
              ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• johnmiic
                Adrift
                • Sep 6, 2002

Just this weekend I saw they had Perry White, Lex Luthor and Jimmy Olsen fo the 1950's. I am considering going back to buy them.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎