X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steeler80
    Mayor of Strunk
    • Jun 29, 2001

new comic coming out

There's a 16 page preview of a new comic series out that I wrote, co-plotted. It was my first work-for-hire gig, and I really enjoyed doing it. I think it turned out really well (although I hate to critique my own writing) and the artwork is really great.

Anyway, I'm not trying to pimp it. I'm just proud of the work and wanted to share. (of course, if any of you want to pick it up, it wouldn't hurt my feelings either ).

Here's the link:IndyPlanet

Crisman
  • Captain
    Fighting the good fight!
    • Jun 17, 2001

Hey, this looks pretty cool Mr. Strunk! Is this web-site the only way to purchase it, or is it available elsewhere?

Looks like a great concept, and timely too with all the talk of the 2012 prophecies floating around these days!
    "Crayons taste like purple!"

Comment

• BlackKnight
      The DarkSide Customizer
      • Apr 16, 2005

Great Work Bro,.. Congrats. I Hope to check it out.
      ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Steeler80
        Mayor of Strunk
        • Jun 29, 2001

Thanks guys. I am really happy with how everything is coming together. As far as I know, the website is the only way to get this right now. I think the editor (I was hired to write the scripts) is looking for other outlets.

To date, I have had 2 stories published in anthologies with 4 on the way. I have a long way to go, but I feel that I've come a long way too.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎