X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drogge
    Career Member
    • Jul 24, 2009

We need some new figures

I have been very supportive and bought all the releases. I am craving some new figures, never before produced or some new Batman 66. Where is Superman Wave 2, Batman Wave 4, Shazam Wave 1. Just please give me something to get excited about. The first appearance figures are coming in August, anything else coming anytime soon?
  • ovenmitt
    Persistent Member
    • May 26, 2009

Superman Wave 2 is Summer and I thought Batman 4 was, too? Shazam not until Fall like New Teen Titans. We don't even have pics of the figures of 3 of those waves!

C'mon and put these waves up for order! At least show pics! Not drawings!

Comment

• houseofdracula
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 11, 2011

Yeah, I could go for a new 66 release.
      The House of Dracula - Monster Model Museum.
      https://www.facebook.com/houseofdracula

Comment

• dchero66
        • Jan 18, 2009

I've emailed and asked them about Superman Wave 2, and was told 'hopefully by the end of the year', which is a pretty broad amount of time. I don't think they'll be that late, but I don't think it will be Summer either.

Originally posted by drogge
        I have been very supportive and bought all the releases. I am craving some new figures, never before produced or some new Batman 66. Where is Superman Wave 2, Batman Wave 4, Shazam Wave 1. Just please give me something to get excited about. The first appearance figures are coming in August, anything else coming anytime soon?

Comment

• Teemu
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 15, 2010

collecting FTC figures has become really boring...the figures we're really clamoring for (Batman 66 especially) are not even up for pre-order

Comment

• monitor_ep
            Talkative Member
            • May 11, 2013

I would like to see the Batman '66 Batgirl & Catwoman prototypes. This line is becoming a male dominated line.
            Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• tllgn
              Persistent Member
              • Feb 6, 2010

I get a lot of figures from FTC ,From Gilligan to DC superheros to Bats 66 ,ill get the kresge figures and the 1st appearance figures,and will
              be getting Superfriends scooby,Hanna barbara,And future DC figures ,thats a lot of product,i welcome a slight pause between releases.its
              easy on the old bank account .ill be putting one of their kids through college.

Comment

• The Bat
                Batman Fanatic
                • Jul 14, 2002

I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record, But man....I really want to see some NEW sculpts. I'm no longer excited about future releases because all I'm seeing now are re-hashes and variant figures.

Where's a new realistic Adams style Batman? Or how about filling in the gaps Mego left? Like GL & The Flash? And I'd love to see the prototypes of a Newmar Catwoman, or '66 Batgirl? I'm just losing interest at this point and I'm not throwing at money at figures I already have because they're Variant's...I'm just not the kind of a Collector.
                sigpic

Comment

• enyawd72
                  Maker of Monsters!
                  • Oct 1, 2009

They did show us pics of '66 wave four. I want that Mr. Freeze!

I think I'm most curious about Scooby Doo.

Comment

• The Bat
                    Batman Fanatic
                    • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by enyawd72
                    They did show us pics of '66 wave four. I want that Mr. Freeze!
                    True...there just weren't any figures I was interested in that wave. I want the good stuff! '66 Batgirl & Catwoman...sure they must have prototypes by now??
                    sigpic

Comment

• Ivaniski
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jun 24, 2007

I just received the Justice League Superman and Batman, i purchased for my son. The bodies are HORRIBLE!!! How could FTC this far junctured into the DC line allow for this to occur. It reminds me of the Colonel and Elvis story....by the early 70's Elvis was this huge rock star that the Colonel couldn't manage effectively anymore. FTC has this wonderful DC license,.......And yet...their poor quality control (bodies) and rehashing the same figures could sadly lead to their demise.
                      Last edited by Ivaniski; Jul 7, '15, 8:31 AM.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                        Hi Ernie!!!
                        • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by The Bat
                        True...there just weren't any figures I was interested in that wave. I want the good stuff! '66 Batgirl & Catwoman...sure they must have prototypes by now??
                        Fans of the show want all of that wave, and Catwoman and Batgirl.
                        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• comicmike
                          Persistent Member
                          • Sep 22, 2009

Gosh,I feel so bad for u. Pls contains FTC. My JLAs were flawless.

Comment

• Bronxboykev
                            Permanent Member
                            • Mar 7, 2011

Before I get crucified yet again for being a Doc and DST Schill, It has never been a secret, since Day 1 the FTC BODIES are nothing but land fill fodder, so they have upgraded from GARBAGE to JUNK, yes they Know it and have come out and said they plan to do nothing about it as far as they are concerned their bodies are fine, it's still unacceptable with the other bodies being produced out there, for the most part (even with some of the Big head Syndrome) the heads and Suits are very good, but that's about as far as I go, I've also had it with the rehashes... They are selling out early lines but have released 4 different Batmans and Robins 3 Different Superman's etc... Cmon now... At least give us new characters at this point... Why is there no Green Lantern yet or Flash or Hawkman??? I am thankful however that with them producing so many other different lines that I have absolutely no interest in it gives me a chance to save up for the stuff I want.

Comment

• enyawd72
                              Maker of Monsters!
                              • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by Bronxboykev
                              It has never been a secret, since Day 1 the FTC BODIES are nothing but land fill fodder, so they have upgraded from GARBAGE to JUNK...
                              So you keep saying...
                              Yet aside from one torn shoulder on my series one Joker and a neck plug on my '66 Joker which was damaged by the twist tie being too tight I have purchased almost 70 FTC figures with ZERO problems.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎