X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scoth70
    Persistent Member
    • Oct 17, 2008

neca series 3 apes

hi is there anyone can help me out here.... done a few favours on the museum for members to get stuff over here in uk. .can anyone help me get a set of these series 3 apes/

thanks
  • Confessional
    Maker & Whatnot
    • Aug 8, 2012

We'll all have a much better idea just how hard these will be to get on the 9th. While SDCC and TRU sales will certainly be limited geographically, at least we'll all have a shot online.

Others have also speculated once the hype dies down, sets will surface with more *reasonable* pricing. I tend to think that's true given the nature of things/greed.

Good Luck in the hunt! If I'm so fortunate to have extras, I'll share!

Comment

• scoth70
      Persistent Member
      • Oct 17, 2008

that be great thanks

Comment

• scoth70
        Persistent Member
        • Oct 17, 2008

Just to update I bought a set off eBay. So alls good

Comment

• Confessional
          Maker & Whatnot
          • Aug 8, 2012

If anyone is creepin' TRU… reportedly stock ranges between 2 and 6 boxes per store. However, I've been able to (possibly as stories vary from store to store) confirm (via one very informative and helpful regional manager) that the chosen few stores getting them are also receiving multiple shipments throughout the week… so maybe one day it's barren and the next day you score?

My first set is coming all the way from Ohio as it's far more competitive to get 'em in California. Oh that, and my local TRU has to be the trashiest poorly stocked store in the chain!
          Last edited by Confessional; Jul 8, '15, 12:44 PM. Reason: … Apes to all!

Comment

• scoth70
            Persistent Member
            • Oct 17, 2008

yes ... as I didn't have much luck here finding help rather than wait to see if uk sellers get any ive just bought from usa

id rather have a set than risk not getting one at all .... so all should be good now .. im happy .. looks a great set

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎