Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will there be Aquaman and Green Arrow waves too ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wise guy
    Career Member
    • Dec 29, 2014

will there be Aquaman and Green Arrow waves too ?

Now that FTC is making seperate waves for Wonder Woman, Shazam, Superman,and Batman, will Aquaman and Green Arrow get their own waves ?
    Since they are of the original Megos they should have waves such as Hooded Green Arrow, Black Canary, Roy 8'' , Deathstroke
    Aquaman 2.0, Aqualad 8" , Mera, Ocean Master
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

^^^ Great idea!

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Of course I want waves for each hero.

For Green Arrow, I'd advocate Count Veritigo over Deathstroke.

If they're going to redo Titans, I'd like to see Arsenal/Red Arrow and Tempest in lieu of scale upgrades.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• ovenmitt
        Persistent Member
        • May 26, 2009

That's the reason to not buy JLA Series 1 with same heads and tweaked costumes when FTC is giving us updated Batman, Shazam, and Wonder Woman w/ NEW heads and better costumes I assume! And each of these characters has his or her own wave(s)! We need an updated Superman, Aquaman, and Green Arrow with NEW heads better costumes and Aquaman and Green Arrow need their own waves!

Aquaman, Mera, Black Manta, and Ocean Master! * Save Garth for Teen Titans line!

Green Arrow Neal Adams, Green Arrow LBH, Black Canary Classic, Merlyn *Roy as Arsenal and Red Arrow for Teen Titans! Deathstroke, too!

Comment

• jwyblejr
          galactic yo-yo
          • Apr 6, 2006

If they do a Green Arrow line,I'd like to see Shado included somewhere along the way.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
            Moderation Engineer
            • Aug 14, 2003

They'll go as far and as deep as sales warrant, which they have a lot of control over. If we keep buying, they'll keep making. FTC is all in. But if Diana Prince and Silver Swan look like Burgess Meredith's sisters, the WW line may be a tough sell. And if that one doesn't go over, they may be less likely to stray into uncharted waters on other groupings. I think the WW assortment could be pivotal.

Comment

• madmarva
              Talkative Member
              • Jul 7, 2007

^Steve, you're right. I think we're all waiting for sharp figures. Hopefully we'll see some prototypes in the next couple of months for Titans, Wonder Woman and others.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                Persistent Member
                • Sep 27, 2010

flash wave would be great as well as he had the best rogues gallery IMO.przoom,pied piper,mirror master,jay garrick.I can see it being a possibility as popular as the show is.

Comment

• darkbros
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jul 3, 2012

Originally posted by ovenmitt

Aquaman, Mera, Black Manta, and Ocean Master! * Save Garth for Teen Titans line!

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                  Of course I want waves for each hero.

For Green Arrow, I'd advocate Count Veritigo over Deathstroke.

If they're going to redo Titans, I'd like to see Arsenal/Red Arrow and Tempest in lieu of scale upgrades.
                  Although I've made my custom Merlyn and Arsenal, that makes sense to put them in the wave for GA.
                  A Longbow or / TV version of Arrow, Black Canary ( bets are they use the IG head!), female Speedy,
                  Count Vertigo, Deathstroke and Merlyn all make good bets. and a SI Ollie Queen is easy and a no brainer.

Aquaman should be the Blue and White CH Aquaman, Ocean Master, Mera ( again red head IG head i'm betting),
                  are safe bets, with Dolphin, and Aquagirl being easy to make as well. Aqualad ( Kaldurron), Vulko, and The Fisherman
                  are wildcards.

Still I'd like to see JLA Green Lantern, Flash, Hawkman and Hawkgirl before we get any more hero centric waves.....
                  Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
                  https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
                  ---------------------------------------------------------------------
                  "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• enyawd72
                    Maker of Monsters!
                    • Oct 1, 2009

My biggest worry is that these lines will fizzle out before they get to the cool super-villains. The next two waves of Superman have SIX civilians including Clark. That's way too many IMO.
                    You can't tell me Brainiac, Metallo, Parasite, and Atomic Skull wouldn't sell ten times better than Jimmy, Perry, Jonathan and Martha.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                      Hi Ernie!!!
                      • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by enyawd72
                      My biggest worry is that these lines will fizzle out before they get to the cool super-villains. The next two waves of Superman have SIX civilians including Clark. That's way too many IMO.
                      You can't tell me Brainiac, Metallo, Parasite, and Atomic Skull wouldn't sell ten times better than Jimmy, Perry, Jonathan and Martha.
                      exactly, it seems like they are setting the Superman line up for tanking. At least spread out the civies and add a villain or two to each wave.
                      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• ovenmitt
                        Persistent Member
                        • May 26, 2009

Lana Lang as Insect Queen and even Krypto alone for $25 would sell better than Ma and Pa Kent! Jor-El and Lara in their Silver Age Krypton costumes would have been better Superman parents to start with!

Lex Luthor in purple/green, Brainiac, Toyman, even another Bizarro are coming in Legion of Doom line. But what about Battle armor Luthor, GREEN skinned pink costume Brainiac. the fat Toyman, Parasite, Metallo, Atomic Skull, Zod and Phantom Zone criminals, Golden Age Mxyzptlk, Prankster, *Sand creature Superman who took half of Superman's powers in 1970s?

Comment

• wise guy
                          Career Member
                          • Dec 29, 2014

Too many civilians in Superman waves is a worry when FTC has so many to choose from such as Brainiac, Parasite, CompositeSuperman , and the Legion of Superheros.
                          A Flash wave is a good idea ( and along with Green Arrow wave ) to capitalize on the success of Flash and Arrow TV shows Remego style.
                          A Aquaman wave is probably the only way we can get Mera and Ocean Master. Future Superman waves could also add Booster Gold, Steel, CSA Ultraman
                          Metallo, CSA Superwoman Lois , New Head Bizarro , E-2 Superman and Powergirl
                          Last edited by wise guy; Jun 27, '15, 7:48 PM.

Comment

• ovenmitt
                            Persistent Member
                            • May 26, 2009

EMCE Hammer,

FTC must have faith in Wonder Woman Series 1. Of course Wonder Woman is most recognized comic book super heroine in world especially thanks to Lynda Carter and we're getting an updated WW figure w/ new head sculpt by Farrow! Diana Prince secret ID and Steve Trevor love interest are heavy-hitters and look like they did on WW TV series 1940s episodes!

But the REAL KICKER is FTC is including SILVER SWAN (which I am grateful for!) an obscure WW villain at best who only recently reappeared in Wonder Woman '77 Special #1 comic book based on the TV series! Why not ANY version of Cheetah or Ares who appeared in DC Injustice video game? Queen Hippolyta?

FTC is already calling this a LINE and I am sure series 2 is already planned with characters I mentioned! 2016 is Wonder Woman's 75th anniversary after all! "There's a party going on right here, a celebration to last throughout the year!" And BEYOND!

Lynda Carter's 40th anniversary as Wonder Woman is this year 1975-2015! Too bad we cannot get a WW figure in her likeness too!

Comment

• drogge
                              Career Member
                              • Jul 24, 2009

I want a Flash wave, he has many colorful villians.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎