X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Dukes ???

I am curious, does FTC plan on re-releasing Coy & Vance Duke?

vance duke.jpgcoy duke.jpg
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • scott metzger
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 9, 2007

If they do a third wave, it's possible, but the two Duke replacements are considered a low point in the series by a lot of fans, and I don't really know how well the figures would do. Add in that we've already gotten the main characters in the first two waves, as well as Boss's brother in the EE exclusives, and I'm not sure what else there is to balance out the waves (unless they do a new Daisy using the standard body rather than the original Mego styled abomination we've gotten thus far). Given all that, I'm not sure they're even looking at another wave.

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Noticed they are parting out Uncle Jesse, Cooter, and two of the Daisy's on the site
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• dee T.
        Veteran Member
        • Sep 25, 2012

I just ordered Daisy. FTC also has in stock Daisy Duke bodies. One with her sheriff clothes and the other with her red flannel shirt and dd shorts. I bought the daisy body with the sheriff clothes.
        Clothes make the doll

Comment

• JediJaida
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 14, 2008

They also have a separate head for Daisy. I just wish it wasn't so big and ugly.
          JediJaida

Comment

• EmergencyIan
            Museum Paramedic
            • Aug 31, 2005

I still remember seeing the Mego Coy and Vance figures at the store. I hated the idea of figures representing these characters at the time. If I'm not mistaken, they warmed pegs for quite a long while. Also, I think there might have been 3 3/4 inch Coy and Vance figures. Correct me if I'm wrong about that.

- Ian
            Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• nobody
              banjo!
              • Jan 26, 2012

Originally posted by JediJaida
              They also have a separate head for Daisy. I just wish it wasn't so big and ugly.
              I don't find the Daisy head ugly. Looks like a Hasbro Charlies Angel.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by megoknight
                I don't find the Daisy head ugly. Looks like a Hasbro Charlies Angel.
                THAT'S what she reminds me of. I couldn't place it since I saw the pics.
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎