Persistent Member
      • Mar 27, 2011

Wonder Woman's Invisible Jet playset?

JeffBearCO

Comment

• megomania
        Persistent Member
        • Jan 2, 2010

It's about time they stop playing around with clues, and actually start producing some product.

-Chris

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

No clue Scooby Doo?

Comment

• Boy_Wonder_1978
            Career Member
            • Apr 30, 2015

Maybe it's a clue to things that we're already waiting for will be released.

Comment

• scott metzger
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by megomania
              It's about time they stop playing around with clues, and actually start producing some product.

-Chris
              A legitimate point, admittedly. I can see the reason for the clues, to create a little buzz, but, honestly, I've seen more positive buzz generated by the release of the Justice League re-dos, to the point that I actually broke down and bought a set after resisting fervently since they were initially announced. The best buzz you can get is people talking about the actual product, posting pictures and getting others excited in the process.

I understand the reason for the clues and Friday reveals, and have no problem with the idea. But it has to be balanced out with some actual figures coming out, or people are going to start shifting their focus elsewhere. We're halfway through the year and the only real new product has been the Stooges, the Dukes, and 18" figures, and those have all been in a short, recent period of time with a long dry stretch beforehand. If they don't stagger releases, and a bunch of stuff comes out all at once, their product will be competing with itself for collector dollars, which is not good for sales.

Comment

• jeffbearco
                Persistent Member
                • Mar 27, 2011

But still no clue this morning.

But the Entertainment Earth Batman 66 Variant Wave is in stock now.

I wonder if we will see anything tomorrow? Or if the lack of clue means they are skipping this week's Friday announcement.

Only time will tell. Tune in tomorrow! Same Bat time! Same Bat Station!

JeffBearCO

Comment

• Teemu
                  Persistent Member
                  • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by scott metzger
                  A legitimate point, admittedly. I can see the reason for the clues, to create a little buzz, but, honestly, I've seen more positive buzz generated by the release of the Justice League re-dos, to the point that I actually broke down and bought a set after resisting fervently since they were initially announced. The best buzz you can get is people talking about the actual product, posting pictures and getting others excited in the process.

I understand the reason for the clues and Friday reveals, and have no problem with the idea. But it has to be balanced out with some actual figures coming out, or people are going to start shifting their focus elsewhere. We're halfway through the year and the only real new product has been the Stooges, the Dukes, and 18" figures, and those have all been in a short, recent period of time with a long dry stretch beforehand. If they don't stagger releases, and a bunch of stuff comes out all at once, their product will be competing with itself for collector dollars, which is not good for sales.
                  yup! been saying this

Wave 4, 66 Batman should of been out by now! Wave 3 release was in January

all these products coming out in the fall

Wave 4 Batman
                  66 wave 4 Batman
                  Scooby Doo
                  Superfriends
                  Aquaman with Shark
                  the Monkees
                  Johnny Quest
                  Hanna Barbara characters
                  Harry Pothead

plus 66 batman wave 5 around Christmas

and more...

who plans on buying it all???????????? considering the collector market is loaded with awesome stuff to buy,there is only so many dollars to spread around

Comment

• thunderbolt
                    Hi Ernie!!!
                    • Feb 15, 2004

All I'm in for is Batman 66 (new characters, no retreads) and Jonny (no H in his name) Quest.
                    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• MIB41
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Sep 25, 2005

All the '66 variants are out next so hopefully it's time for the main event.

Comment

• binkystarr
                        Museum Super Collector
                        • Apr 16, 2015

You FORGOT KISS and MORE KISS

Comment

• ovenmitt
                          Persistent Member
                          • May 26, 2009

FTC just tweeted to me:

no new mego reveals this week. Will have order info on upcoming sets soon.

Argh! The 5 months weekly rveals streak is broken! I justhope we see PICS SOON- 66 BATGIRL, Batman Wave 4, New Teen Titans, Super Friends, etc!

Comment

• Boywonder0
                            Persistent Member
                            • Dec 29, 2007

Originally posted by ovenmitt
                            FTC just tweeted to me:

no new mego reveals this week. Will have order info on upcoming sets soon.

Argh! The 5 months weekly rveals streak is broken! I justhope we see PICS SOON- 66 BATGIRL, Batman Wave 4, New Teen Titans, Super Friends, etc!
                            ^^^I don't get it! They were consistently announcing new products (with no pre-orders) and know that they have actual pre-orders i.e. http://megomuseum.com/community/show...oly-Pre-Order! they didn't send a communication today...^^^

Comment

• powersthatbe
                              Persistent Member
                              • Sep 27, 2010

I don't know if they promised an announcement every Friday I think it's amazing all the news we've gotten so far.Now should be the time pre orders start to go up I think.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎