X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megowgsh
    Customego HoF Curator
    • Nov 19, 2003

Mego Meet 2011(?) Interview with me -- MegoWGSH

This was an interview I did at Mego Meet 2011 (I think). I was just emailed this link today. I totally forgot that I did this. Funny thing is that to this day all of my answers are still the same and this past weekend at Aw Yeah Mego Meet 2015 in Skokie, Ill. I found myself giving the same answers to the very same questions posed by various attendees and friends.

Make sure to check out my Mark Huckabone story starting at the 12:50 mark. It is a hoot!

I hope you enjoy this as much I did.

Peace, Love, and Megos!

Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms
  • Boywonder0
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 29, 2007

^^^This man is all kinds of awesome! God bless bro!^^^

Comment

• torgospizza
      Theocrat of Pan Tang
      • Aug 19, 2010

Thanks for posting that, Austin--good stuff!

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
        Persistent Member
        • Apr 28, 2013

Very cool video and nice to get some background on man that makes those insane customs. Hey Austin, do you buy any of new Superhero figures from Figures? If so, any favorites so far?

Comment

• Neutron X
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 22, 2007

Super video, I really enjoyed it. I couldn't make Mego Meet but I got share in a little Mego goodness! Thanks!

Comment

• darklord1967
            Persistent Member
            • Mar 27, 2008

Austin Hough was one of the very first museum board members that I ran into after paying my admission to the Meet and entering the first dealer's room.

Meeting him and experiencing his biting wit, humor... and most of all his INCREDIBLE talent... it was one of my personal highlights from Skokie this weekend. It is very difficult to fully understand the enormous service that this man performs for the MEGO customizing community until you see him in action, up close and personal, printing suits or casting heads right before your eyes. It is equally difficult to adequately express the gratitude i feel for the availability for that service.

Once you do meet Austin, he is entertaining, yes... but he and his abilities are also quite humbling.
            I... am an action figure customizer

Comment

• megowgsh
              Customego HoF Curator
              • Nov 19, 2003

^^^Darklord1967 (Roberto), I am the one humbled by your words. You are too kind. Thank you!

^^^Starroid Raiders Dagon, I am buying and enjoying both the Batman 1966 line and the DST Marvel line.
              Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms

Comment

• GUYx1
                FORMER MEGO COLLECTOR
                • Apr 20, 2005

I certainly don't know what I would do without Austin. My customs would all be headless without Austin and all his hard labor.
                Cheers,
                Guyx1

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎