X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madmarva
    Talkative Member
    • Jul 7, 2007

66 Batman with removable cowl

Click the link to see the removable cowl 66 Batman.

http://13thdimension.com/exclusive-f...owl-batman-66/
  • UnderdogDJLSW
    To Fear is Not Logical...
    • Feb 17, 2008

Wow. That looks great.
    It's all good!

Comment

• houseofdracula
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 11, 2011

Very Cool!
      The House of Dracula - Monster Model Museum.
      https://www.facebook.com/houseofdracula

Comment

• Timothy2251
        Jerks beef with Ten Bears
        • Mar 15, 2008

Not bad, but Batgirl AND Chief O'Hara in time for Christmas! WOO!
        "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• captact
          King of Super Queens!
          • Aug 19, 2007

Since its a prototype,...lets just hope they can shrink the cowl by then for a tighter fit...

Comment

• enyawd72
            Maker of Monsters!
            • Oct 1, 2009

Absolutely AWESOME!!

Comment

• TrekStar
              Trek or Treat
              • Jan 20, 2011

I agree about shrinking the cowl for a better fit, now does this mean will be be seeing
              removable mask Robin and possibly Batgirl?

Comment

• madmarva
                Talkative Member
                • Jul 7, 2007

Haven't they already done a removable mask Robin?

Comment

• houseofdracula
                  Veteran Member
                  • Nov 11, 2011

Originally posted by madmarva
                  Haven't they already done a removable mask Robin?
                  Yes.

3-4-5.jpg
                  The House of Dracula - Monster Model Museum.
                  https://www.facebook.com/houseofdracula

Comment

• Teemu
                    Persistent Member
                    • Dec 15, 2010

So Wave 5?

Removable Cowl Batman
                    Batgirl
                    Cheif Ohara
                    Catwoman

Comment

• TrekStar
                      Trek or Treat
                      • Jan 20, 2011

Brain freeze on the removable mask Robin, (sorry) dope slap time. I like the Cheif Ohara idea, but would rather
                      see a new arch criminal in the next wave instead like maybe both a Newmar and Kitt Catwoman, or False Face,
                      whenever they decide to do Commish Gordan then a O'Hara would be a nice addition.

Comment

• jeffbearco
                        Persistent Member
                        • Mar 27, 2011

That is cool enough that I'd add it to my list and probably convince me to go back and get a removable mask Robin.

It also makes me want Batgirl to have a removable cowl with a red pony tail!

Unless they have something really great tomorrow this will definitely blow it away.

JeffBearCO
                        Last edited by jeffbearco; Jun 4, '15, 8:40 PM.

Comment

• invisiblelad
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jul 6, 2014

If FTC was smart, they would release EARTHA KITT Catwoman in wave 5 w/ Batgirl. Many people buy the whole wave at a time, & Eartha Kitt's Catwoman was the only 66 Catwoman to come face to face w/ 66 Batgirl.

FTC will sell many more Eartha Kitt Catwoman figures if she comes out with Batgirl & especially if she comes out before the way more popular Julie Newmar Catwoman. Julie's FTC Catwoman figure will SELL SELL SELL whenever she's released. I think FTC should put out the 2 Batman 66 Season 3 females together: BATGIRL & Eartha Kitt's Catwoman! People on the fence about Eartha Kitt's FTC Catwoman figure will be way more enticed to purchase IF she's part of the wave with Batgirl & if she's the 1st 66 Catwoman that FTC releases. The NERD RAGE would of course hit record levels, as Julie Newmar was Catwoman in 12 of the 15 Batman 66 episodes.....BUT Julie's Catwoman would come & FTC will SELL WAY MORE Eartha Kitt Catwoman figures this way! (Again, I should be a FTC consultant!).

FTC: I HOPE this RC 66 Batman is OUTSIDE of Wave 5 as a stand alone exclusive. The 66 FTC Bruce head should have been shrunk so the figure looked better with the cowl on. I don't want x2 of the RC 66 Batman (as I like the wave 1 Original 66 Batman you released), but do want x2 of the other figures. I buy by the wave, so I have NO x2 Mad Hatters or x2 Shames already due to the variants & EE NOT having the x2 villains separately offered & your sites charge me S/H which prices them more than I want to spend. I wish all Batman & Robin variants were extra offerings & NOT taking the place of unique characters (or New re-done figures like a good Gorshin sculpt w/ RM & Suit w/ Bowler).

Comment

• Teemu
                            Persistent Member
                            • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by invisiblelad
                            If FTC was smart, they would release EARTHA KITT Catwoman in wave 5 w/ Batgirl. Many people buy the whole wave at a time, & Eartha Kitt's Catwoman was the only 66 Catwoman to come face to face w/ 66 Batgirl.

FTC will sell many more Eartha Kitt Catwoman figures if she comes out with Batgirl & especially if she comes out before the way more popular Julie Newmar Catwoman. Julie's FTC Catwoman figure will SELL SELL SELL whenever she's released. I think FTC should put out the 2 Batman 66 Season 3 females together: BATGIRL & Eartha Kitt's Catwoman! People on the fence about Eartha Kitt's FTC Catwoman figure will be way more enticed to purchase IF she's part of the wave with Batgirl & if she's the 1st 66 Catwoman that FTC releases. The NERD RAGE would of course hit record levels, as Julie Newmar was Catwoman in 12 of the 15 Batman 66 episodes.....BUT Julie's Catwoman would come & FTC will SELL WAY MORE Eartha Kitt Catwoman figures this way! (Again, I should be a FTC consultant!).

FTC: I HOPE this RC 66 Batman is OUTSIDE of Wave 5 as a stand alone exclusive. The 66 FTC Bruce head should have been shrunk so the figure looked better with the cowl on. I don't want x2 of the RC 66 Batman (as I like the wave 1 Original 66 Batman you released), but do want x2 of the other figures. I buy by the wave, so I have NO x2 Mad Hatters or x2 Shames already due to the variants & EE NOT having the x2 villains separately offered & your sites charge me S/H which prices them more than I want to spend. I wish all Batman & Robin variants were extra offerings & NOT taking the place of unique characters (or New re-done figures like a good Gorshin sculpt w/ RM & Suit w/ Bowler).
                            The RC cowl Batman is in Wave 5 with Batgirl and Ohara

I won't be buying Eartha kitt Catwoman......only Newmar for me

Comment

• invisiblelad
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jul 6, 2014

Originally posted by Teemu
                              The RC cowl Batman is in Wave 5 with Batgirl and Ohara

I won't be buying Eartha kitt Catwoman......only Newmar for me
                              That's why I think it would be smart for FTC to Put out Eartha Kitt's Catwoman with Batgirl in wave 5. Some people like you will not buy Eartha's Catwoman regardless, but some people who will be on the fence will WAY MORE likely to buy Eartha's Catwoman if she came out 1.) w/ Batgirl (released at the same time) & 2.) Released BEFORE the Julie Newmar Catwoman. I want them both, don't need a Lee Meriwether Catwoman personally.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎