X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VintageMike
    Permanent Member
    • Dec 16, 2004

The Last Hurdle Passed!

Every year I'm always waiting for "it" to happen. The last day of work before all obstacles are out of the way to the Meet. This year is especially big because work is an overwhelming disaster right now and has been for some time. To the point even though everyone know how special this trip is to me, I kept waiting for someone to ask me if I could skip this year (that would be a no, of course!). Thankfully that never happened. While I had to wait an extra day, I'm looking forward to the two day drive as it lets me leave the house a day early and lets me extend the trip in a way.
    I can't even express how much it will mean to be around friends. Also I finally get the let loose the $ I've hoarding away since the beginning of the year! It may not have been burning a hole my pockets but only because I haven't been keeping it there!
  • pmwasson
    Maker
    • Sep 12, 2007

Great news! I known I'm really looking forward to the meet this year.
    sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• Flynne
      Permanent Member
      • Jan 22, 2003

Aw yeah!
      An old Irish Blessing - "May those who love us, love us; and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He does not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping"

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎