X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madmarva
    Talkative Member
    • Jul 7, 2007

What time is setup for the Meet?

What time is setup on Friday or is it Thursday?

Thanks
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by madmarva
    What time is setup on Friday or is it Thursday?

Thanks
    I need to get that info out there huh? We get access to the dealer rooms Friday at 9am. We've got flop/administrative space on Thursday for any early birds to congregate, but it will be pretty informal. Think of the meeting room at the Hampton from last year with tables and chairs.

Comment

• madmarva
      Talkative Member
      • Jul 7, 2007

Thanks

Comment

• Flynne
        Permanent Member
        • Jan 22, 2003

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
        I need to get that info out there huh? We get access to the dealer rooms Friday at 9am. We've got flop/administrative space on Thursday for any early birds to congregate, but it will be pretty informal. Think of the meeting room at the Hampton from last year with tables and chairs.
        Steve - can we mail our FedEx boxes of product directly to the convention center, do we need to ship them to the hotel, or do we need to do something else entirely?
        An old Irish Blessing - "May those who love us, love us; and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He does not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping"

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
          Moderation Engineer
          • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by Flynne
          Steve - can we mail our FedEx boxes of product directly to the convention center, do we need to ship them to the hotel, or do we need to do something else entirely?
          Directly to the hotel to my attention sir.

Comment

• Flynne
            Permanent Member
            • Jan 22, 2003

Directly to the hotel to my attention sir.
            Thank you, sir!
            An old Irish Blessing - "May those who love us, love us; and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He does not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping"

Comment

• pmwasson
              Maker
              • Sep 12, 2007

You're going to be getting a lot of boxes!
              sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• David Lee
                The Fix-it-up Chappie
                • Jun 10, 2002

So Friday only set up? Whew, that's gonna eat into sale time for everyone. "I"m gonna have to institute a don't mess with me 'til I'm done" policy while I set up...
                I might not leave until Thursday morning since I won't be able to set up at all on Thursday... that's kinda of a bummer for me.

Dave

Comment

• pmwasson
                  Maker
                  • Sep 12, 2007

I won't be there until late Friday. Will there be access after 9pm Friday or early Saturday?
                  sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                    Moderation Engineer
                    • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by David Lee
                    So Friday only set up? Whew, that's gonna eat into sale time for everyone. "I"m gonna have to institute a don't mess with me 'til I'm done" policy while I set up...
                    I might not leave until Thursday morning since I won't be able to set up at all on Thursday... that's kinda of a bummer for me.

Dave
                    The rooms rent by the day; and the large dealer rooms aren't cheap. It's the trade-off to get us out of a WV basement. There will be room to unload your stuff Thursday if it helps, but you won't be able to take residence in the dealer room until Friday morn. Check in with me when you get in and we'll see what we can do. I don't want any bummed Asians running around Skokie if it can be helped.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                      Moderation Engineer
                      • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by pmwasson
                      I won't be there until late Friday. Will there be access after 9pm Friday or early Saturday?
                      Lockdown Friday is at 8pm in the dealer rooms. I can get you in early for set-up Saturday so you can hit the ground running Paul.

Comment

• David Lee
                        The Fix-it-up Chappie
                        • Jun 10, 2002

The rooms rent by the day; and the large dealer rooms aren't cheap. It's the trade-off to get us out of a WV basement. There will be room to unload your stuff Thursday if it helps, but you won't be able to take residence in the dealer room until Friday morn. Check in with me when you get in and we'll see what we can do. I don't want any bummed Asians running around Skokie if it can be helped.
                        Sorry for the rant, Steve-o... you don't need any more pressure... I'll be fine with Friday. I am bringing a whole new set up this year and I know it's gonna take more time to set up, so I'm stressing and amped up and cranking stuff out as fast as I can. Your sweet face should be enough to calm me down.

Dave

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                          Moderation Engineer
                          • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by David Lee
                          Sorry for the rant, Steve-o... you don't need any more pressure... I'll be fine with Friday. I am bringing a whole new set up this year and I know it's gonna take more time to set up, so I'm stressing and amped up and cranking stuff out as fast as I can. Your sweet face should be enough to calm me down.

Dave
                          Smooch!

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
                            70's Era Pimp
                            • Sep 7, 2011

Steve, I sent you a PM regarding my spot/space . Please get back to me ASAP. Thanks.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                              Moderation Engineer
                              • Aug 14, 2003

Right back at ya!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡