Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

building customs gonna be different this year?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • noelani72
    27inaleon
    • Jun 25, 2002

building customs gonna be different this year?

just a slight "oh yea" moment - but building stuff.
    In Wheeling, it was no big deal to wander out of the hotel or Museum to sneak outside and shoot a sculpt with spray paint or primer.
    Skokie - we are downtown...probably not gonna be painting on the sidewalk with folks passing by...perhaps an adjoining alley maybe..

I only had this thought when I registered just now for my single table....(oooooof which I forgot to put in the PayPal notes (Sorry Steve!!!)) because I really didn't build anything this year. Aside from a Home base, I'll probably be building stuff and chillin. If I need to spray a piece or two, might pack a cardboard box to do it in.
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

I plan to do mine in a stall. Seriously I would think, weather permitting, you could still sneak outside to the parking lot.

Comment

• Donkey Hoatie
      Supporter of Silliness
      • Jun 20, 2007

Just as an FYI, the hotel is in the suburbs but not part of the Skokie "downtown" area. I doubt there will be a ton of foot traffic around the building. It's the suburbs, everyone drives everywhere. You should be fine sneaking out to the parking lot (which is pretty darn big) and doing a quickie paint job.

Comment

• Random Axe
        The Voice of Reason
        • Apr 16, 2008

I was gonna test the full service guarantee of the staff by having them assist me with some spray painting in the lobby but parking lot works too.
        I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎