X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alex
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 15, 2009

Start saving Guys !!

Im already wandering around thinking where the hell Im going to put all this, but Scooby is No. 1 anticipation

Last edited by alex; May 25, '15, 3:05 PM.
  • dee T.
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 25, 2012

I'm going to have the same problem, there's only so much room and shelves to have in a apartment. These are going too exciting to have, and I have been dreaming for Scooby-doo megos for too long.
    Clothes make the doll

Comment

• comicmike
      Persistent Member
      • Sep 22, 2009

...always room on my ceilings....and the boxes rarely gather dust

Comment

• aceclone
        • Sep 3, 2013

I know the Batman 66 and DC lines are only in 8" but you think the HB line will be in both 8" and 12"?

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
          Persistent Member
          • Apr 28, 2013

Yeah, it is painful that I have to pick and choose as things are right now.

Comment

• scott metzger
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 9, 2007

I'll have to see the Scooby gang in Mego form before making a final decision on the gang (I can see that going very wrong, honestly), but since I started watching Scoobert and Norville back in 1969, they'd have to REALLY foul things up for me to completely pass (still dreaming of that Spooky Space Kook figure I've wanted for 46 years). A Mystery Machine seems likely to inevitable with the DC vans announced, and that would make it almost impossible to pass by. As for things like Space Ghost and Jonny Quest, those I have no doubt will do well in Mego form, so I'm already planning on them providing there are no major problems with the figures. 3/4 of the Superfriends turned out with normally scaled heads, and I imagine these would be much the same style, so there's a good chance we'll avoid any deal breaking scale trouble. I really want to see a good Space Ghost head (it is an odd shape, almost like an old fashioned bon-bon with a face, so I can see some design challenges), as I think his basic design fits the Mego style very well.

Comment

• dr_cyclops
              One eyed, wonder
              • Dec 17, 2009

Start saving? Batman66 is killing me alone!

Comment

• powersthatbe
                Persistent Member
                • Sep 27, 2010

I'm really looking forward to cyborg and night wing.I tend to buy doubles of certain re Megos so yeah I'm going to have a empty wallet for sure.im still unknown about the play sets and vans.i have a vintage Star Trek bridge and I wouldn't want that to be the only play set to my mego shrine.i hope the price point will be decent on the upcoming non figure items.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎