Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ghastly Joker
    • Mar 25, 2008

Cheap Heads

I've looked around but I haven't seen any cheap reproduction heads. I am seeking heads out so I can make a stop motion animation show (robot chicken eat your heart out) and haven't exactly found a source. I haven't a clue on the prices of reproheads.com's prices, anyone got a nice estimate they could tell me?

-Brandon

EDIT:

Oh yeah and I posted it here because I'm using cast mego bodies using foam and armature wire, didn't know where else to ask.
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

If you are just looking for cheap generic figures, try Classic TV Toys. They repro'd most of Mego's generic lines like Robin Hood and the Knights.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• BlackKnight
      The DarkSide Customizer
      • Apr 16, 2005

Classic TV Toys - Happy Days, Brady Bunch, Munsters, Andre The Giant, Mad Monsters, Mad Clowns, Space 1999

2 bucks a Head.
      ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Ah, thanks for adding the link, BK. I forgot.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Ghastly Joker
          • Mar 25, 2008

Thank you Thunderbolt for the name and thank you BlackKnight for the link, I appreciate it.

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
            MeGoing
            • May 14, 2003

Looking forward to seeing your show!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡