X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hulk
    Mayor of Megoville
    • May 10, 2003

Belgian Tennis Players are Wimps

Kim Clijsters: "Waaa!!! I'm 23 and it hurts too much to stretch my muscles in the morning and play tennis. Waaa!!!"

What's next? Will Justin Henin retire in the middle of another Grand Slam finals match like she did in Australia last year? Waaa!!! I'm gettin my *** kicked, and my tummy hurts, so I'm going to quit the match with 4 games to go and collect my runner's up check. Waaa!!!

• Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

When I saw the title of this thread I just knew it came from you, Paul

Well, you may call wimps, I call 'em rich wimps. They've been number 1, Henin pretty much won everything there was to win, Clijsters was a bit less succesful.
    They're young, rich and apparently fed up with the game... whadaya gonna do about it? Henin is going through a divorce and Clijsters is about to get married, guess they both have a lot on their minds right now.
    Martina Hingis quit and came back. The Williams sisters both took a break and I believe one of the two is back also. Who knows, maybe Henin and Clijsters will return as well.

Oh, and have you seen Clijsters do a split on court? You try that without hurting your muscles...
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎