• zeedox
    Career Member
    • Aug 10, 2007

Toys r us?

the neca section was gone today i think
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

I was at one yesterday, they moved the collectables to an outside wall. They had Snake, but for 30 bucks I just couldn't do it.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• apes3978
      Permanent Member
      • Nov 19, 2005

The local Toys R Us still had their NECA section when I went there a few days ago... They had the 8 inch Gorilla Soldier, a few of the 7" APES figures, and some Godzilla stuff... No sign of Snake though...

I remember a couple months ago when I placed an in-store order from their website, the manager came by the counter and seen what I was ordering (I'm guessing she thought maybe they had the items in-store, but they didn't...) She seen it was NECA items and she told the employee and me that the NECA stuff comes in thru the front door, that they don't get it in back with the rest of their merchandise, so it's kind of hit and miss as to what they have in stock at any time...
      Last edited by apes3978; May 12, '15, 3:28 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

• MIB41
        Eloquent Member
        • Sep 25, 2005

I've seen the NECA apes at TRU and also in FYE stores. FYE also had Freddie Krueger and Snake, but nothing seem to be moving. Depressing since I really love those lines and would especially like to see the Apes one continue.

Comment

• scoth70
          Persistent Member
          • Oct 17, 2008

Yes I hope we see more apes.. There fantastic

Comment

• emeraldknight47
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 20, 2011

I've actually seen a few of the NECA items at aisles near the registers at area Wal-Marts. Thay had the NECA 'Zilla and I think I saw a couple of the Apes figures, too...
            sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Damned_Dirty_Ape
              • May 21, 2015

Originally posted by thunderbolt
              I was at one yesterday, they moved the collectables to an outside wall. They had Snake, but for 30 bucks I just couldn't do it.

Is this the Snake you mean? They seem to stock a variety at the local TrU, my wife just brought me Freddy Krueger the other day.
              (sorry, blurry picture)

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎