X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zeedox
    Career Member
    • Aug 10, 2007

12" Gilligan's Island and the 12" Star Trek

I noticed Skipper and Gilligan have a bent finger and some other subtle details to the old Kirk and Spock mego 12" I have.
    I looked at my old mego Superman and Spiderman and they don't seem to have that.
  • tllgn
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 6, 2010

^^^Those are just the Kiss bodies that FTC reproducing ,mego used them for Star trek the motion picture.I like the "12" gilligan figures,
    and i am waiting to get my "8" size in the mail.With so much product coming out ,i put those large ones on my Maybe ? list.

Comment

• scott metzger
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by zeedox
      I noticed Skipper and Gilligan have a bent finger and some other subtle details to the old Kirk and Spock mego 12" I have.
      I looked at my old mego Superman and Spiderman and they don't seem to have that.
      Actually, it depends on the 12" Superman. The one that looked more like Chris Reeve did, indeed, have the bent finger, at least the one I got back in the day. If I recall, there were actually two subtly different 12" bodies, one a little more buff than the second (which was more like the traditional 8" Mego bods).

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎