Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bit_boy
    • Mar 25, 2008

Forgotten Micronauts found...

Greetings all. I've said hello in the Buzz forum, but this is my first time in The Microverse. I've found some old Micronauts recently during a spring cleaning of my attic. I forgot I even had these guys. Here's a few pictures. These are all I have. I may need to sort them out and see what matches.

I'm not sure how complete the various figures/vehicles are. I'm not even sure all of these are Mego toys. But, I think most are. Any ideas from the experts?
  • Grendel
    Museum Super Collector
    • Apr 21, 2006

At first glance everything there looks like Micronauts stuff - many of the parts belong to two of the big vehicles, the Battle Cruiser (white ship) and Mobile Exploration Lab (blue ship with white cylindrical tower).

Comment

• Seeker
      Neptunians RULE!
      • Feb 20, 2008

The big robot in the center is Biotron. The clear piece by his feet is his cockpit/chest cover.

The little robot with the treads to his right is Microtron. The red propellers are his arms. The silver drill bit attaches to his torso.

The Black horse went with Baron Karza. His name was Andromeda.

Most of the little parts lying around belong to the mobile exploration lab and Battle cruiser. Good call Grendle

Oh and the 4 figures on the far right. The red and clear figures are both time travellers. The red guys green wings belong to Space glider I dont see him in the pile.

The red chest plate torso white with black legs is Acroyear. The red fan blade wing back pack in the middle of the pile belong to him. Acroyears head is just below the loose red fan blade, his roller foot is just below the orange bulldozer thing I see one c- clamp arm just below that blue small cockpit.

The other small figure is an Acroyear II. At the bottom of the pic near the crane part is one of his arms. They end in a ball/mace type deal.

The robot to the left of biotron is a Giant Acroyear. The two loose acroyear figures you have in that pile attached to his arms/are his arms
      Last edited by Seeker; Mar 30, '08, 10:44 AM.
      Lo there do I see my Father.
      Lo there do I see my Mother and my Sisters and my Brothers.
      Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the begining.
      Lo they do call me.
      They bid me take my place among them.
      In the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever.

Comment

• geotroid
        Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
        • Mar 23, 2006

Congrats, that's a wonderful little attic find! The blue MEL hull looks to be in great shape, as do the white pieces. They are notorious for yellowing.

If you find the time to sort through and assemble them, please post another pic and show us your restoration. I'm sure I can help you with a few missing parts.

-geotroid
        Chris Farley: "Mother of Mercy, I don't speak Japanese!!!"

Comment

• monsterpants
          • Dec 13, 2007

Stumbling across a box of Micros anywhere, let alone in one's own attic is the kind of thing that I have dreams about!

Congrats!
          CosmoSatan
          MonsterPants - Movies and Comics

Comment

• bit_boy
            • Mar 25, 2008

Thanks!

Thanks for all the feedback. You guys really know your stuff!!

I'm really considering selling everything at this time. I just don't have the time to mess with it. I figure it might as well go to someone who has the time and interest instead of wasting away in my attic.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎