Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Batman '66 FALSE FACE idea/suggestion...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

Batman '66 FALSE FACE idea/suggestion...

FTC, if you're reading this...I hope that when and if you get around to making False Face for the Batman '66 line you will cast the head in clear, painting only the hair and eyes opaque, and use semi-transparent paint on the skin to give the illusion of the mask he wore on the show.

Another possibility would be to make a clear vacuform mask he can wear over his real face. Thanks for listening!
  • Brown Bear
    Still Old School
    • Feb 14, 2008

Need idea. Would love to see it like that.
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

One of my favorite '66 villains. I like the idea of using an unusual head-cast, maybe an additional mask could be of a character like Wayne as in the '66 comic.

Would Malachi Throne's actual likeness be licensed? Seem they wouldn't bother considering the masks--I think he only appeared (with mustache) unmasked in that episode as the armored truck guard.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

I got an Alan Carter head that I am messing around with to try and capture the look. Sort of spinning my wheels waiting to see if I am wasting my time.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• nobody
          banjo!
          • Jan 26, 2012

Link did a vacuum mask a few years ago. If anyone can do it he's the one.

Comment

• rlkrefft
            Veteran Member
            • Mar 14, 2010

With the exception of King Tut, Catwoman and Mr. Freeze, False Face is the villain I most want to see made. FTC loving variants the way they do could make a killing on False Face. False Face as Gordon, as baker, as train engineer, as security guard, in top hat as first seen, the red wig and even in drag. At least 10 different versions.

Comment

• Legend of Link
              Career Member
              • Jun 12, 2010

Like Lee said, and hopefully most of you remember, The Old Man and I made a Vacuum formed mask for our Heath Ledger Joker. With seeing this thread, here's a clear version of that mask on what I consider a VERY good candidate for False Face.
              2ADD864C-4D34-4A3D-85DA-4E32242453D6.jpg

It also should be noted that FTC has done something like this before..http://www.classictvtoys.com/space19...nchfigure.aspx

Food for thought to get the gears turning

http://s1172.photobucket.com/albums/r561/Sgordy199/ <- My Mego Pictures

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎