X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hedrap
    Permanent Member
    • Feb 10, 2009

Titans/6-inch scale request

Since Titans are not coming out until next fall, and FTC is showcasing a number of 6-inch scale figures, the female bodies need to be on par with the male.

The easiest way to do this might be to replicate the 6-inch female figure bodies that came from the Heroes of The Kingdom biblical sets. I have one and it's ideal for 6 scale females.

Just putting it out there as I'm not sure if someone else has brought it up...
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

These four classic comic characters will be released as standard 8 inch action figures, making them compatible with previous Figures Toy Company/DC Comics releases.
    I'm on board with Cyborg, Starfire, Nightwing and Raven as 8" figures (if that is what they are doing and not 6") given the fact that at this point they were all close to 18-20 anyways (college age) and transitioning into the New Titans. The only one of them that should be 6" at that point was Changeling and Terra who were portrayed as younger than the rest.
    My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• scott metzger
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 9, 2007

Really, for the females, all they need is a new chest piece for gals like Starfire, depending on how they do the costume. I'm really expecting it to be a unitard with the costume printed on it, because doing the costume as separate pieces can't work unless they have a gluestick handy to tack everything down. Also, I'm assuming these figures are intended to be like the other DC Megos, trying to be like and blend in with the Mego style, so I'm not expecting something like the '66 figures as far as detail and style go.

Comment

• comicmike
        Persistent Member
        • Sep 22, 2009

agreed. I love the 6-inch female figure bodies from the Heroes of The Kingdom biblical sets/

Originally posted by hedrap
        Since Titans are not coming out until next fall, and FTC is showcasing a number of 6-inch scale figures, the female bodies need to be on par with the male.

The easiest way to do this might be to replicate the 6-inch female figure bodies that came from the Heroes of The Kingdom biblical sets. I have one and it's ideal for 6 scale females.

Just putting it out there as I'm not sure if someone else has brought it up...

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎