• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

any interest in Clone Wars tank?

Hiya folks,

Waaaay off topic for the mego world, but I am ordering some Hasbro SW vehicles for a buddy and the large one ships two per case. I have no need for this monster, and the feebay system and shipping for large items can be a little difficult. So, I thought someone else might be interested. I do not wish to scalp at all - cost plus shipping; should save you 20 bucks or so. PM if interested and I will let you know the details.

BTW, don't want to ruffle any MEGO feathers. Let me know if this is too far off topic for your off topic forum.

thanks
    rche
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

Got a Pic ?
    Whats it look like ?
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Seeker
      Neptunians RULE!
      • Feb 20, 2008

Yeah it could be the Trade federation droid tank, The hellfire droid tank one of the clone army walkers....
      Lo there do I see my Father.
      Lo there do I see my Mother and my Sisters and my Brothers.
      Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the begining.
      Lo they do call me.
      They bid me take my place among them.
      In the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever.

Comment

• jds1911a1
        Alan Scott is the best GL
        • Aug 8, 2007

Originally posted by rche
        Hiya folks,

Waaaay off topic for the mego world, but I am ordering some Hasbro SW vehicles for a buddy and the large one ships two per case. I have no need for this monster, and the feebay system and shipping for large items can be a little difficult. So, I thought someone else might be interested. I do not wish to scalp at all - cost plus shipping; should save you 20 bucks or so. PM if interested and I will let you know the details.

BTW, don't want to ruffle any MEGO feathers. Let me know if this is too far off topic for your off topic forum.

thanks
        rche
        This is not off topic for this section so no worries

Comment

• rche
          channeling Bob Wills
          • Mar 26, 2008

Hiya folks,

I have an account with a distributor and have a non disclosure agreement for some of the items that scoot past my desk. This is one of them. Attempting to be honest with my dist company as I am not supposed to actually solicit the item yet, thus I am avoiding its name. I just wanted to see if anyone was interested in the big tank that will come out this fall in support of the Clone Wars line. Not the AT AP, the big one. It is a new item and not a re-release or repaint of any of Hasbros or Kenners previous line. If you follow Rebelscum, they had a nice movie of the ramp deploy on this toy in their coverage of Toy Fair this year.

Ok, so I shouldn't get in trouble with that. I have a good friend who is a fiend for Star Wars and especially clone items. Since these come packed 2 per case, I have told him I will order one of these for him as long as one of us can find a buyer for the second tank. I don't typically sell things at cost and don't intend to get into the habit. I just thought I would throw this out here, as I am a new squishhead on these mego boards and I thought it would be a friendly gesture if there were some xover Star Wars fans around.

Once again, if anyone is interested you can send me a PM.

thanks
          rche

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎