X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zeedox
    Career Member
    • Aug 10, 2007

Repro in Spirit

I got myself accidently hooked on the DC Direct line I really was trying to avoid it, but yknow when you put them side by side to the old Megos there is a kind of magic there. Especially as I been only getting the ones that had a Mego originally. (Well with the exception of Flash and Green Lanterns etc. but now you can see how i got hooked).

Anyhow to keep this a Replica Chat thread I really think there must be a way to convince folks like DC direct to make friends with 8". Isn't the fact that Diamond distrubutes all the comics and also the EMCE goodies a possible connection? At 60.00 a pop, Im sure there is a serious business solution at the 30.00 alternative...
  • Bionic Joe
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 10, 2006

I believe the 13 inch DC DERICT line is geared more for the high end collector

Comment

• zeedox
      Career Member
      • Aug 10, 2007

That was my excuse :-)

Yea that kept me away until now. I bought Superman and Batman and Robin one day and yknow put those side by side with the 12" megos are really they are very similar. I used to enjoy the 12" megos too tho not quite as intensly as the 8"....

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎