X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scott metzger
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 9, 2007

Super Friends Accessory Pack

Just thinking about some things that popped up in the old Super Friends cartoons that could make up an accessory pack like the Batman '66 set:

THe dream device Luthor used to make the SF commit robberies in the first Challenge episode.

The Monlith of Evil (much simple than it might seem; a hollow, rotocast piece in the right shape with the design painted on both sides)

Toy weapons for Toyman (like the Kryptonite toy airplane he used against Supes in Gorilla City

The mind control helmet Grodd used in that episode

Green and yellow constructs for GL and Sinestro

Other ideas?
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

I'd love to see Villains & DC Heroes accessory packs; I'm not sure, though, that the hero pack needs to be Super Friends-specific.

I do like your suggestions, if we get Grodd & Toyman, etc.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• hedrap
      Permanent Member
      • Feb 10, 2009

Good idea!

But the main obstacle requires FTC to actually focus on 8-inch non-WGSH characters.

So hopefully we'll all still be alive when that happens. But at this rate, I have a fear all my money will be going towards college for my kids. It's only a decade away, which seems to be about the same time they'll finally finish up with WGSH version 1,500 and get to secondary characters like Flash and GL...

Comment

• HardyGirl
        Mego Museum's Poster Girl
        • Apr 3, 2007

Heck, I'd settle for the "Troub-Alert" w/ some cool disaster screens, and maybe a shot of Col. Wilcox. (If not, I still have the set Scott made for me!)
        "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
        'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
        Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
        If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by hedrap
          Good idea!

But the main obstacle requires FTC to actually focus on 8-inch non-WGSH characters.

So hopefully we'll all still be alive when that happens. But at this rate, I have a fear all my money will be going towards college for my kids. It's only a decade away, which seems to be about the same time they'll finally finish up with WGSH version 1,500 and get to secondary characters like Flash and GL...
          they do seem fixated on rehashing the same characters over and over don't they? The scary part is that the regular carded Aquaman, Green Arrow and Captain Marvel have yet to be churned out, so there is another variant down the road.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• WAV
            • Jul 31, 2009

If they are going to reissue figures like Aquaman and Captain Marvel, I wish they'd use a more opaque material for their belts.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎