X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • firestarcomics
    Museum Patron
    • Jun 19, 2014

KISS DYNASTY customs

I came across these creations by Geppetos Custom Figures and they look like fun. Heres the link to these since we will have to wait for FTC to say anything on their versions yet.

A forum community dedicated to One-Sixth scale action figure owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about collections, kitbashs, customizations, displays, models, styles, scales, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!
  • huedell
    Museum Ball Eater
    • Dec 31, 2003

That's the best set of KISS figures I've ever seen. My plan is to make a few thou, and track down this Gepetto character, once I move into a two-bedroom flat
    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• houseofdracula
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 11, 2011

Those do look great.
      I can't wait to see the FTC Dynasty figures.
      The House of Dracula - Monster Model Museum.
      https://www.facebook.com/houseofdracula

Comment

• MIB41
        Eloquent Member
        • Sep 25, 2005

In my eyes, these will be the biggest challenge because FTC will have to do a better job of replicating Ace's V-collar with more than just a fabric cut-out. It can't be mailed in like Tommy's Sonic Boom and Monster "V's" were. But I am excited to see them. Especially Gene's outfit. They excel in replicating his costumes. Peter's should be a very colorful and cool one too.

Comment

• firestarcomics
          Museum Patron
          • Jun 19, 2014

Im glad you guys have enjoyed these pictures because the costumes are really great! It WILL be tough to copy the Dynasty and Destroyer costumes because the designs are complicated. The Dynasty costumes alone are pretty intricate from Gene's gargoyle texture,Peter's sequined and green lion cape,Paul's rhinestone and purple shirts to Ace's mirror V shape chest piece??? Its ALOT of rhinestones,colors,sparkle and crazy combinations.

Comment

• MEGOMAN
            Defender of the Megoverse
            • Dec 30, 2008

Those are really nice customs!!!!!

Comment

• C.H.O.A.M.
              learning all the time
              • Sep 15, 2010

wow, those are phenomenal! amazing detail (especially Paul's grossly accurate chest hair)
              the DYNASTY tour at Madison Square Garden was my first ever concert. great show

Comment

• ZebMayonaise
                • Nov 6, 2012

Those are great! I hope that FTC goes a little more "Mego" old school on their versions. There is something really nice about the simplicity of the originals that I think gets lost when they go for realism. Like the Sonic Boom figures. I am probably in the minority, but I like first (Love Gun) line the best. Don't get me wrong, the new head sculpts are awesome (except for the "smirking" Gene). But I hope they dial it back a bit to stay more in line with the spirit of Mego.

Did everyone see the prototypes for the retro style 3 3/4" figures? I am really looking forward to those!

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎