Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NECA 1:4 Scale Figures. Superman. Penguin. Robin. ???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

NECA 1:4 Scale Figures. Superman. Penguin. Robin. ???

Which 1/4th scale Superhero figures do you want to see next form NECA? I'd like a Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman next.

Buy Batman Classic 1966 TV Series Robin 1:4 Scale Action Figure at Entertainment Earth. Mint Condition Guaranteed. FREE SHIPPING on eligible purchases. Shop now!

Buy Superman 1:4 Scale Action Figure at Entertainment Earth. Mint Condition Guaranteed. FREE SHIPPING on eligible purchases. Shop now!

Buy Batman Returns The Penguin 1:4 Scale Action Figure at Entertainment Earth. Mint Condition Guaranteed. FREE SHIPPING on eligible purchases. Shop now!

My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!
  • Wasimhosen
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 23, 2011

I'd like a Joker to go with my '66 Batman & Robin.

Comment

• TRDouble
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 10, 2012

Linda Carter Wonder Woman. That would complete that (elongated) era of live action Super Heroes.

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

Linda Carter Wonder Woman and Yvonne Craig Batgirl would be cool, but at $96.99 a pop,
        a bit to high for my budget, just got to many things going on with custom projects and dentist
        bills.

Comment

• mego73
          Printed paperboard Tiger
          • Aug 1, 2003

Superman looks great, but darn it with the sinister expression.

mego73@hotmail.com

Comment

• LonnieFisher
            Eloquent Member
            • Jan 19, 2008

Robin's cool. How about Superboy?

Comment

• enyawd72
              Maker of Monsters!
              • Oct 1, 2009

I would love a Cesar Romero Joker or Batgirl, or as long as I'm dreaming, a John Wesley Shipp Flash.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                Talkative Member
                • Jun 20, 2011

I'd like to see a Green Lantern and Flash figure in this line.
                sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• huedell
                  Museum Ball Eater
                  • Dec 31, 2003

These figures are WAY large and WAY expensive for my tastes.

However. it'd be hard to resist not buying Reeve and Keaton--- IF they made a Stamp and Nicholson. (and a Hackman would be a nice 5th figure I'd consider at that point)

That foursome/fivesome would look preeeeety cool
                  "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• Hedji
                    Citizen of Gotham
                    • Nov 17, 2012

I have the Batman, and something about it bothers me. It's no fun to play with. Every time I try to pose it, it seems like it's going to snap. There's a stiffness and lack of fluidity to the joint movement that produces audible pops. That, and the lack of a stand, so it always needs to be propped up at the back of the shelf…I just can't get excited about it. I'd rather have a premium format statue in a good pose, because I find it really hard to get great looking poses out of mine. I foresee a sale in the near future.

Comment

• enyawd72
                      Maker of Monsters!
                      • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by Hedji
                      I have the Batman, and something about it bothers me. It's no fun to play with. Every time I try to pose it, it seems like it's going to snap. There's a stiffness and lack of fluidity to the joint movement that produces audible pops. That, and the lack of a stand, so it always needs to be propped up at the back of the shelf…I just can't get excited about it. I'd rather have a premium format statue in a good pose, because I find it really hard to get great looking poses out of mine. I foresee a sale in the near future.
                      Dude, I broke THREE Adam West Batmans before getting a good one. The figures look great but they are as brittle as Betty White's hip. I still want Robin though. I'm so weak. LOL

Comment

• Hedji
                        Citizen of Gotham
                        • Nov 17, 2012

Betty White eats Neca Batmans for breakfast.

Comment

• ovenmitt
                          Persistent Member
                          • May 26, 2009

I am waiting to see if FTC can do 18" CLOTH costumed Batman 66 and other DC TV and movies figures! $100 each like FTC 18" Mego DC figures would not be bad!

NECA 18" Christopher Reeve is nice! Cannot believe Danny DeVito Penguin is getting made at all! UGH! Would buy Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman! Anne Hathaway, too! Nicholson Joker!

Of course I want 18" Lynda Carter Wonder Woman!

Tonner is making a 16" Yvonne Craig Batgirl! I will buy her!

Comment

• Boy_Wonder_1978
                            Career Member
                            • Apr 30, 2015

I'm in for Superman. Looks absolutely fantastic. Not entirely sure about face sculpt though.

Why pick Danny DeVito over Jack Nicholson though??? Jack 'The Joker' needs to make an appearance.

Comment

• libby 1957dog
                              Persistent Member
                              • Sep 3, 2009

supes must be getting close now ,i saw this box art posted on the ssf boards

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎