Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Molding toy and motorcycle stunt toy ID help.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The13bats
    • Jan 5, 2008

Molding toy and motorcycle stunt toy ID help.

I am just going to combine this post of unrelated theme but both toys I recall from sometime in the late 60's to early 70's.

The molding toy was something like thingmaker, but it used what I believe was latex, and no heat, the bottle of flesh colored goo was hard when I got this toy in the mid early 70's at a discount buy out type store.
    The mold was clear plastic and you made soccer players, it came with wire skeletons and they would have been bendies, no paint, it had those rub off decals for the outfits.
    Anyone know the name of this one?

The next was a motorcycle toy that had a cycle that was about 3-4 inches long it would wing up with a removable crank handle, the little cycle would do okay free running but the "stunt" set gave it a tether set up where a small center pylon held the string that went out to the cycle and it had an odd brake bar attachment, then you supposedly had control over it something like the Air Devils, I was really young when I got it for Christmas in the early 70's and never recall it working, after looking around for it on google last night I am thinking it was a rip off or cheap version of Screamin demon cycles of the time,
    Anyone recall this cycle toy?

Many thanks for any help.
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎