Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marvel Signature series Mr Fantastic & Torch history?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

Marvel Signature series Mr Fantastic & Torch history?

Just curious if Hasbro has decided to shelve these figures or will they pull a brief run like Sandman and suddenly appear in discount bins without any time on toy shelves? Just wondering because Ebay of Australia did have them advertised at one time, so there must be some production out there. Any thoughts?
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

I don't think anyone ordered them. Perhaps they might show up at a Toysrus,.. but my Toysrus's are butt slamned right now with nothing but wave 2 figures,.. by the ton for 10bucks still... Walmarts are finally throwing all those F4 & Spiderman3 Toys on clearance up here,.. to make way for the new summer movie toys. It's hard to say ,.. perhaps they will only be marketed over seas.. I was looking forward to them personally.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• cricketts99
      Museum Patron
      • Jun 20, 2007

Mr. Fantastic Signature

Last I heard, someone from Australia thought the the Mr. Fantastic Signature figures showing up on Australia's e-bay weren't legit as he had not seen them available over there.

I would really like to see Torch and Mr. Fantastic released here! I doubt Target will do it after Cyclops sat on the shelf forever.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Maybe they will get dumped at Big Lots.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• cricketts99
          Museum Patron
          • Jun 20, 2007

Signature Mr. Fantastic was released to Target?

Here is a link Raving Toy Mania

Hasbro's Marvel QA July 2008 (Round 2) - Raving Toy Maniac - The Latest News and Pictures from the World of Toys

to a question to Hasbro about the Signature Series, outside of someone on ebay Australlia selling Mr. Fantastic, I am unaware of him ever being available at Target. Can anyone verify if they have seen this in the states?

Comment

• MIB41
            Eloquent Member
            • Sep 25, 2005

If he was released, I never saw him. A darn shame too, because I thought he was one of the more original figures with the rubber extensions in his arms. Perhaps one day someone will post one for sale!

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Musta been a Target on Mars, I never saw it there.
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• BlackKnight
                The DarkSide Customizer
                • Apr 16, 2005

Yeah,.. I dunno .
                I never even saw SandMan at Target.... but then again,.. I have yet to see any DC Figures at Walmarts other than Batman Movie related figures.
                ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

I only found Sandman after he was getting cleared out.

Comment

• GaryPlaysWithDolls
                    Mighty Man/Monster Maker
                    • Aug 14, 2007

I never saw Human Torch or Mr. F.

Mina is the world's first Paranormal Petsitter in the new middle-grade book series by Gary Buettner, MONSTER PETS, coming in FALL 2014 from EMBY KIDS. Spooky adventure that's perfect reading for kids 8-12
                    https://www.facebook.com/monsterpetsbooks?ref=hl

Comment

• Cosmicman
                      Permanent Member
                      • Jul 12, 2005

I picked up Cyclops, Doc Octopus, and Sandman from Target.

The other ones Daredevil, Captain America, all the Spidermans and Punisher have been at our Toys R Us.

I have never seen a Mister Fanstastic. Heard rumors, when I got there I did not see anything...
                      More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎