• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

Infographic of 80's Toys Values

Discuss!

Rediscover the 80s features movies, television, music, cartoons, video games, toys, food, and general 1980s pop culture.
    My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!
  • mazinz
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 2, 2007

$12,000 for a mint in box GI Megatron??? Wonder how much then a never played with but not exactly a mint condition box G1 would go for
    "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"

Comment

• Fitski
      Veteran Member
      • May 19, 2013

So is everyone else here now a millionaire too?? I wonder if they took the craziest buy it now price someone was asking for on ebay to get these prices.

Comment

• LordMudd
        Persistent Member
        • Aug 22, 2011

This is why I miss the price guides from the magazines. You might not become a millionaire, but you actually got a realistic value on your stuff. About the only way these prices will do anyone any good is if you can document that you own them, insure them, then lose them in a fire or burglary.

CCC.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

Um...I think those prices are a tad bit inflated. If not, I'm going to put my copy of ASM #300 on ebay NOW!!!

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• RickD
            Persistent Member
            • Aug 31, 2011

These look like selling prices that are pulled from eBay. The Boxed MOTU Eternia is a prime example. A mint AFA example of the MOTU Eternia playset is on eBay for $15,000

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

I had a lot of the items on that list, including the He-Man/Battlecat set, which was how I got my first He-Man on Christmas Day, 1982. I had quite a few of those Transformers too. I think I even still had Skylynx in the box, and sold him at a yard sale when I was 14 for about $20. I know this price is insane, but I'm still regretting selling him and the two Transformers cities off when I did.

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎