X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mego Magyar
    Permanent Member
    • Jan 17, 2011

Any Barbie people here? Have questions.

Wondering if there is anyone here that has all the skinny on vintage ( 60's & 70's ) Barbie stuff like variation in clothes. I've found a few web sites but also seen in Google searches some different clothes in sets as if there were variations. Specifically what I need info on are a few pieces of Ken clothes that I can't identify and what are the variations for the Sears Exclusive #1514 Casual All-Stars set.
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Have you tried this site? Pretty extensive knowledge on Ken.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Mego Magyar
      Permanent Member
      • Jan 17, 2011

Thanks for the site, I'll have to give a good look tomorrow and see what I can find

These are the clothes that I haven't been able to identify so far - all have "Ken" label except the shirt on the top left but it has the split in the collar back for the Talking Ken. Also the Barbie blouse in the center I haven't been able to find.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎