PDA

View Full Version : RM Spidey?

SoulSinger
Mar 25, '08, 10:00 AM
Has anyone ever made a removeable mask spidey? I think a mask similar to the captain action spidey mask would be great in the 8-inch mego scale. Your thoughts?

Bob

zeedox
Mar 25, '08, 10:16 AM
The new Iron Man toys are making me wild eyed. Has anyone ever thought out a 2.0 mego iron man? The original is one of my favorite figures but he does sigh a bit when next to that new "I AM IRON MAN" thing.

hobub
Mar 25, '08, 10:40 AM
An older member, DangerDan, used to make customs of this and sell on eBay. I haven't seen any (or heard anything from him for that matter) for years. Now I see some kind of RM Spidey from time to time, but I think he's taken from the movie with a trashed suit and mask.

Not exactly what I'd want in a RM spidey.

But If I remember correctly, Dan's looked pretty good. Perhaps someone here owns one.

SUP-Ronin
Mar 25, '08, 10:44 AM
Seems like it would make his head look abnormally large. I know I have seen one someplace, but I can't remember where.

SoulSinger
Mar 25, '08, 11:07 AM
I guess it depends on how you do it and thickness of the mask. I saw one years ago made from a spidey head impression. I guess it could also be cloth if it could be screened onto the fabric. I tried it with parts of a torn spidey suit but it looked like he had a sock on his head or like he was related to Bert on Sesame Street. Famous covers had an incomplete concept IMHO.

Bob

MegoGeekJr
Apr 2, '08, 5:19 PM
I made a mask out of a spidey head, but only as a prop.

BlackKnight
Apr 2, '08, 6:26 PM
The new Iron Man toys are making me wild eyed. Has anyone ever thought out a 2.0 mego iron man? The original is one of my favorite figures but he does sigh a bit when next to that new "I AM IRON MAN" thing.

I am hoping that when the 8inch version comes out,.. I can Boost the Armor & the head will be large enough for a Removable helmet. :yes: