X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SoulSinger
    Singer Of Mego Love
    • Oct 22, 2007

RM Spidey?

Has anyone ever made a removeable mask spidey? I think a mask similar to the captain action spidey mask would be great in the 8-inch mego scale. Your thoughts?

Bob
  • zeedox
    Career Member
    • Aug 10, 2007

How about RM Iron Man?

The new Iron Man toys are making me wild eyed. Has anyone ever thought out a 2.0 mego iron man? The original is one of my favorite figures but he does sigh a bit when next to that new "I AM IRON MAN" thing.

Comment

• hobub
      Ghost of a Dead Indian
      • Jun 18, 2001

An older member, DangerDan, used to make customs of this and sell on eBay. I haven't seen any (or heard anything from him for that matter) for years. Now I see some kind of RM Spidey from time to time, but I think he's taken from the movie with a trashed suit and mask.

Not exactly what I'd want in a RM spidey.

But If I remember correctly, Dan's looked pretty good. Perhaps someone here owns one.
      Last edited by hobub; Mar 25, '08, 10:43 AM.

Comment

• SUP-Ronin
        Stuck in a laundry shoot.
        • Oct 8, 2007

Seems like it would make his head look abnormally large. I know I have seen one someplace, but I can't remember where.
        "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• SoulSinger
          Singer Of Mego Love
          • Oct 22, 2007

I guess it depends on how you do it and thickness of the mask. I saw one years ago made from a spidey head impression. I guess it could also be cloth if it could be screened onto the fabric. I tried it with parts of a torn spidey suit but it looked like he had a sock on his head or like he was related to Bert on Sesame Street. Famous covers had an incomplete concept IMHO.

Bob

Comment

• MegoGeekJr
            Youngest Mego Lover
            • Dec 6, 2005

I made a mask out of a spidey head, but only as a prop.
            My heighten mutant sense never lies..........................................This ain't lemonade.

Comment

• BlackKnight
              The DarkSide Customizer
              • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by zeedox
              The new Iron Man toys are making me wild eyed. Has anyone ever thought out a 2.0 mego iron man? The original is one of my favorite figures but he does sigh a bit when next to that new "I AM IRON MAN" thing.

I am hoping that when the 8inch version comes out,.. I can Boost the Armor & the head will be large enough for a Removable helmet.
              ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎