X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zeedox
    Career Member
    • Aug 10, 2007

Iron Man!

Alright now despite the sort of uninspired toy lines from spiderman, fantastic four etc in recent days, I picked up some Iron Man toys today and I am siked. Iron Man was always my favorite mego too. Ironically I won that auction for the 30.00 original iron man gloves and they came today to join my brand new talking 2008 iron man!

I really enjoy that new one. The only one I found on the smaller line today was the removable armor stark so I am still hunting.
  • Iron_fox85
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 14, 2008

where'd you get them ? 0w0 i want some ironman toys.

In June Of 1938 A Hero Is Born...

Comment

• zeedox
      Career Member
      • Aug 10, 2007

Iron Man toys at Toys R Us

Strange actually I visited a handful of Toys R Us shops today and they had the identical end cap of Iron Man. The last one I hit had the large one with sound and 1 of the smaller line. So really I am still on the lookout too. This toys really unlocked a chip in my Mego based head that neither the spidey or fantastic four movie lines have.

Comment

• MIB41
        Eloquent Member
        • Sep 25, 2005

I picked up the deluxe Ironman (Icon size) at my local Walmart. Surprisingly they were not in the toy section but on a free standing display down the the main isle as you walk into the store. I LOVE that figure. It has different phrases including the classic "I am Iron Man". No inspiration from the Black Sabbath classic... RIGHT? What's really cool is when you move his switch on the back all the way to the right, and push his chest beam, you will hear a flying sound that distorts as you swing him around. It's actually very cool and it doesn't shut off until you kill the switch. I couldn't help but think of the old Classic Ultraman series when I heard that sound. Repulsors lights shoot from left hand and you can load plastic missiles into his right hand. It's an imaginative and fun toy and he fits perfectly next to my Icon Cap! The little figures are flying off the shelves too! I would say this is a strong indication of the buzz for this film. I think it will do very well.

Comment

• BlackKnight
          The DarkSide Customizer
          • Apr 16, 2005

Yeah these look Great.
          It will be another few weeks to a month before I see them up here. I am really looking forward to the IronMan Mask... I am Hoping it fits my head.
          ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Edgaar
            Museum Patron
            • Dec 7, 2007

Got a full set today but be careful - these have a number of production flaws

Mine seem OK - but two of my buds had figures with fused hands, and midsections that were not glued and fell apart.

overall great sculpts though!
            Edgaar
            Delaware (no really... Delaware)

* Not sure where I'm going - but I'm pretty sure where I've been....
            * not mego - but my customs - http://www.toymania.com/custom/Galle...ar/edgaar1.htm

sigpic

Comment

• SUP-Ronin
              Stuck in a laundry shoot.
              • Oct 8, 2007

Originally posted by BlackKnight
              Yeah these look Great.
              It will be another few weeks to a month before I see them up here. I am really looking forward to the IronMan Mask... I am Hoping it fits my head.
              Which one???

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...umber=UC885003

http://www.reliks.com/merchant.ihtml?pid=2524
              "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• BlackKnight
                The DarkSide Customizer
                • Apr 16, 2005

^^^ Not those ones. I am not paying 300bucks for a helmet.
                Just the Kiddy one,.. Like the Vader one from Hasbro. The Vader one fits my head,.. & I think the Optimus Prime one from Last yr was close.
                ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

Comment

• SUP-Ronin
                  Stuck in a laundry shoot.
                  • Oct 8, 2007

I have a plastic boba-fett one with a modified batting helmet inserted, so it fits. I used it for halloween one year. If your interested.
                  "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• BlackKnight
                    The DarkSide Customizer
                    • Apr 16, 2005

As fate would Have it,.. The Boy & I have the 50 buck BobaFett Helmet from last yr... He went out as BobaFett. I bought him the costume,.. but the helmet that came with the suit Blew,.. so We upgraded.

Comment

• kresge1
                      Museum_Bozo
                      • Jun 20, 2001

Can any of my Mego Brothers/Sisters pick up some of these for me?
                      I have the regular red suit and the removable armor red suit.I need the rest
                      LMK
                      Vinny
                      Looking for Remco Phantom. Mego mailer boxed figures

Comment

• Iron_fox85
                        Veteran Member
                        • Feb 14, 2008

how much to they cost in retailers anyways?

Comment

• Iron_fox85
                          Veteran Member
                          • Feb 14, 2008

GOT TARGET AND WALMART EXCLUSIVE IRON MAN FIGURES! ^w^ i am happy now.

Comment

• Flynne
                            Permanent Member
                            • Jan 22, 2003

These have shown up in my hometown, so if anyone needs help tracking them down let me know and I will do my best to help.
                            An old Irish Blessing - "May those who love us, love us; and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He does not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping"

Comment

• kresge1
                              Museum_Bozo
                              • Jun 20, 2001

Derek
                              I could use some help

Originally posted by Flynne
                              These have shown up in my hometown, so if anyone needs help tracking them down let me know and I will do my best to help.
                              Looking for Remco Phantom. Mego mailer boxed figures

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎