X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZombieJimC
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 12, 2014

FTC carry case

Has anyone bought any of these yet? I think they are cool looking. Still, $50 just for a case is too much for me. Its not like I will be taking my figures to Grandmoms house or anything, like when I was 10. I just cant pull the trigger on one of these, thats 2 more figures or customizing stuff.
  • tllgn
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 6, 2010

Yes i bought one of these i got the one that pictures Batman series 1-3 ,the cases are all the same they just
    slip in a nice poster in there (to bad they dont just sell those separately) ,the cases are very nice and sturdy,but mine
    did have a small crack in the corner,they open up nice and have one removible tray .i was going to buy the
    Batman 66 case(still thinking about it) but with so many figures coming out that they quickly overwhelm the
    space capacity.i would like to see more of the posters for them new ones.the one thing i dont like is that
    if you should get any liquid on it it will seep through the vinyl poster slot and ruin it.so dont go walking in
    the rain with your superhero suitcase.

Comment

• ovenmitt
      Persistent Member
      • May 26, 2009

At EE I bought 2 cases Buy 1 get 1 40% off + FREE shipping = $80. Then at EE I got 1 case 25% off- $37.50.

So, I have 2 Retro Batman case the case with all the Batman Megos on it and also 1 Batman TV case with photos of all the characters.

Nice cases but I would not spend $50 + shipping on 1.

Comment

• MIB41
        Eloquent Member
        • Sep 25, 2005

I've purchased one... The KISS case and it holds the figures and spare pieces nicely. I think it's definitely worth the investment IF you intend to have a loose set in your collection. I only did this for the KISS series because for a period in time, they got so cheap loose, it made sense to build a loose set and store them in a case. I haven't done that with the others because they don't get parted out in that way and I pay enough in the re-sealable packaging that I can't see myself discarding that in favor of a case which I can't display.

Comment

• dr_cyclops
          One eyed, wonder
          • Dec 17, 2009

I've been wanting the Mad Monsters case. Thanks for the tip about the open slot for the insert posters. I thought they sealed the the "posters" in.

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

assuming this one is the same, you could get it and toss the wrestling pic and make your own custom one for Batman or DC

http://wrestlingsuperstore.com/wrest...ingcase-3.aspx
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• MIB41
              Eloquent Member
              • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by dr_cyclops
              I've been wanting the Mad Monsters case. Thanks for the tip about the open slot for the insert posters. I thought they sealed the the "posters" in.
              Yep. It's worth noting the inserts have openings on the top and bottom, so it may be worth while to finish sealing that so nothing gets in to ruin the graphic.

Comment

• Timothy2251
                Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                • Mar 15, 2008

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                assuming this one is the same, you could get it and toss the wrestling pic and make your own custom one for Batman or DC

That's what I did - same cases, just have different graphics and are cheaper. Very well designed case, and pretty sturdy too!
                "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• ZombieJimC
                  Persistent Member
                  • Mar 12, 2014

Originally posted by thunderbolt

Thats a Great idea!

Comment

• jwyblejr
                    galactic yo-yo
                    • Apr 6, 2006

Anyone buy the $300 version?

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢