Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GreenLantern9999
    GL of Mego Sector
    • Oct 8, 2007

For Sale Big toy sale! Plus comics! Plus DVDs!

Hi there guys and gals,

It's been a bit since I've been an "active" member around these parts but I have a two year old and for the past two years she pretty much has all my free time. That said I have a bunch of goodies to get rid of, this sale has been brewing up for a bit but I had to kick it up because the holidays were really expensive and now I'm coming up short so hopefully I'll be able to make those ends meet with this sale! I only bring this up to let you know I am a "Motivated Seller" So please if you think a price is to high, make me an offer, or if you want more than one item I will make you a package deal. Shipping is always extra unless noted. Ok on to the sale!

First Up MEGO!

MEGO Aquaman (with what's left of his suit) SOLD

MEGO Green Arrow T2 Body (Broken Foot) and Broken Quiver $10.00 + 5.00 shipping

TONG Ninja Bodies (2) Broken ankles and knees and African American T1 Body (parts) $10.00 + $3.00 Shipping for the lot

Vintage Joker Outfit missing one side of the snap on the body suit $10.00 + $2.00 Shipping Vintage Shazam Outfit has stain on front looks like from sticker $7.00 +$2.00 Shipping

Next Up Marvel Legends Deadpool! Incomplete he is missing one sword and one of his sais. Complete (not counting Doop pack in character) this guys sells for $80 bucks on ebay so since he is missing two, my price is SOLD

Next we have Transformers Masterpiece Skywarp Walmart edition (incomplete missing 1 set of missiles and pilot) much like Deadpool Skywarp sells complete at around $75 on ebay but again since mine is missing two parts his cost here is $55.00 plus $7.00 shipping

Next we have Hot Wheels Ecto 1 in special edition Snowflake packaging (packaging slighty damaged due to being found in walmart hot wheels bin $15.00 + $3.00 shipping

Next I have a Super Powers lot (see pictures for detail feel free to ask any more questions) Lot includes Batmobile (missing front windshields actions still work but front bumper comes all the way off when fired), Batmobile instruction booklet, Flash in Kenner Baggie, Flash (with nose damage), Mr Miracle, Hawkman, Brianiac (non action arm broken but fits back on peg well for display), and Aquaman, all have normal playwear paint rubs save bagged Flash $40.00 + $10.00 shipping

Here we have a Secret Wars Wolverine $7.00 + 3.00 Shipping

Next a Masters of the Universe Lot (check piryures for details or message me for specifics) $25.00 + $7.00 shipping for the lot

Vintage Kenner Star Wars figures! C3PO $5.00 + $2.00 shipping and 4-LOM (Zuckuss) who is complete but has a mark on the back of his outfit $9.00 + $2.00 shipping

Next we have the rare and cool DC Battler prototype figures, I can't seem to find any nfo on these guys any more but I'm pretty sure the Martain Manhunter never came out to stores so this is the only way to get him, I could be wrong though. You get Two different Jokers, a robin and a Martain Manhunter I'm asking $30.00 + $5.00 shipping for the lot

Hey Kids Comics! SOLD

Now DVD's!

First up Justice League Unlimited Season 1 (never opened still in cellophane) SOLD

Next The Big Bang Theory Season 1-4 (never watched season 2-4 and only some of Season 1 so virtually unopened) $35.00 +$5.00 shipping for the set

Robot Chicken Seasons 1-4 (These were all played through once maybe) $35.00 +$5.00 shipping for the set

My name is Earl Seasons 1-2 (never watched) $10.00 + $3.00 shipping

Scrubs Season 5 (never watched) $7.00 + $3.00 shipping

He-man and the Masters of the Universe Season 1 (also never watched as i already had this set in the vol 1 and vol 2 packs) $10.00 + $3.00 shipping

Last edited by GreenLantern9999; Jan 12, '15, 10:48 PM.
    No body takes pot shots at Lubic! Good Journey
  • GreenLantern9999
    GL of Mego Sector
    • Oct 8, 2007

more to come later on tonight!

Comment

• GreenLantern9999
      GL of Mego Sector
      • Oct 8, 2007

Hey kiddos, looks like I'm not getting any bites so I'm probably just going to move this junk to eBay, of anyone wants anything just let me know, thanks for reading

Comment

• Brown Bear
        Still Old School
        • Feb 14, 2008

These are great deals. I'm surprised folks are jumping on this stuff.
        Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• GreenLantern9999
          GL of Mego Sector
          • Oct 8, 2007

Originally posted by Brown Bear
          These are great deals. I'm surprised folks are jumping on this stuff.
          Thanks! I'm willing to maje even beyter deals if anyone is interested! But I have to get stuff gone si tomorrow they hit the bay!

Comment

• abckid
            • Sep 4, 2010

Man, that Deadpool is so tempting...give me tonight to think about it...

Comment

• Boywonder0
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 29, 2007

Calling dibs on the Mego Aquaman! PM sent!

Comment

• bobbait
                What, me worry?
                • Jun 9, 2005

I would like the spidy comics, just pm me with your paypal info.

thanks
                sigpic

Comment

• GreenLantern9999
                  GL of Mego Sector
                  • Oct 8, 2007

Quick update, Deadpool is sold, the comics and Aquaman are on hold and thr JLU DVD is sold, still time to make deals as I haven't had a chance to list on eBay yet

Comment

• Johnny
                    Salty
                    • Oct 1, 2003

PM Sent. Payment Sent.

Comment

• GreenLantern9999
                      GL of Mego Sector
                      • Oct 8, 2007

Comics sold!

Comment

• Boywonder0
                        Persistent Member
                        • Dec 29, 2007

Hey GL9999! Just tried to sent you a PM! Your Inbox is full! I also tried sending you an eMail but not certain if it went through. I can only access Mego Talk during evenings (company server blocks the website) so if you need to reach me earlier please send an eMail to ariel.alvarez41@yahoo.com

All I need is your PayPal addy to send you the payment for the Mego Aquaman.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

• GreenLantern9999
                          GL of Mego Sector
                          • Oct 8, 2007

Originally posted by Boywonder0
                          Hey GL9999! Just tried to sent you a PM! Your Inbox is full! I also tried sending you an eMail but not certain if it went through. I can only access Mego Talk during evenings (company server blocks the website) so if you need to reach me earlier please send an eMail to ariel.alvarez41@yahoo.com

All I need is your PayPal addy to send you the payment for the Mego Aquaman.

Thanks in advance!
                          Sent you an email since I'm not sure what is up with the inbox thing (mine is empty and I tried to message you as well and it said yours was full, how odd!)

Comment

• Boywonder0
                            Persistent Member
                            • Dec 29, 2007

^^^Got your message! Payment sent!^^^

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎