X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ovenmitt
    Persistent Member
    • May 26, 2009

New 2015 FTC licenses?

What NEW licenses will FTC announce in 2015? Movies, TV, comic books (Marvel?), cartoons in addition to FTC DC and Batman 66 TV licenses of course which I hope to see many additions to!
  • Boywonder0
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 29, 2007

I expect 2015 to be a "catch up" year for FTC. They still owe us the Batman Wave 4, Superman Wave 2, the 8" Teen Titans and the Super Friends. Also waves 2 & 3 of TV Batman... I'll prefer if they catch up with these announcements and then announce new stuff...

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

wave 2 of Batman's been out for months and looks like wave 3 is shipping real soon.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Boywonder0
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 29, 2007

Originally posted by thunderbolt
        wave 2 of Batman's been out for months and looks like wave 3 is shipping real soon.
        My bad... I should have said "Wave 3 & 4 of TV Batman"...

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

someone posted here that FTC is expecting wave 3 this month ahead of schedule. SO Wave 4 will be shown soon, or gasp, they might actually participate in Toyfair.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• wise guy
            Career Member
            • Dec 29, 2014

when will they be getting to all 3 catwomen ,batgirl and Green Hornet & Kato ? (new member question)

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

I doubt Green Hornet and Kato will happen under the Batman license.

Comment

• TrekStar
                Trek or Treat
                • Jan 20, 2011

Hopefully we'll be seeing Batgirl/Barb Gordon, Newmar and Kitt Catwoman, Otto Freeze, and King Tut,
                maybe a Louie the Lilac too.

Comment

• Captain
                  Fighting the good fight!
                  • Jun 17, 2001

Anybody know how long of a term their license is for? They seem to me to be rolling a lot of stuff out in a short period of time.
                  "Crayons taste like purple!"

Comment

• firestarcomics
                    Museum Patron
                    • Jun 19, 2014

Nice to see the new Batman line but where in the world is Dynasty KISS? I have been waiting for months now and there is no update of any kind. Im so anxious to see the new KISS lines for 2015.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎